DCL UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021General Online Booking Now Open Links In First Post

koszmok

Mouseketeer
For those who have booked a UK cruise this summer, how long before your cruise were you contacted with details on how to book your PCR test and what is needed to show proof of vaccinations? Thanks
I wouldn`t wait until contacted. If already vaccinated go the "know before you go" section. Follow the instruction how to register an account Project Screen by Prenetics . You can upload various proof of vaccination. They are a bit slow to process so do as early as you can.

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK

new video from July 20 Liverpool cruise, at 10.40 confirmation that virtual queue for the family pool area is gone.

BadPinkTink

Republic of Ireland is not part of UK
Brand new information thanks to @Joshua Kelso who is updating live from the Magic

Update on the Rainforest Room, it's back to $29 per person, party of up to five, for 45 minutes but I did confirm that they did not allow mixed groups, so if for example of my wife and I book a slot, no one else will be allowed in during your time.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• gismo1554

DIS Veteran
    I wouldn`t wait until contacted. If already vaccinated go the "know before you go" section. Follow the instruction how to register an account Project Screen by Prenetics . You can upload various proof of vaccination. They are a bit slow to process so do as early as you can.
    You can't upload until 35 days before but if you are in that period I would just do it. Disney emailed at 30 days but I had already completed

steveyjc81

DIS Veteran
    If you cant get to your rooms until 4pm (or thereabouts), and you Key to the World cards are there, does that mean you cant buy anything (ie an alcoholic drink) until then?

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!