DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

PCR's aren't required for 18+ before sailing, just double vax proof.

Has this changed? I haven't been paying any more attention to the information, as we weren't going to go with all the extra costs of PCR tests. If that's the case, we could be fully vaccinated for one of the London cruises, haha!

Has this changed? I haven't been paying any more attention to the information, as we weren't going to go with all the extra costs of PCR tests. If that's the case, we could be fully vaccinated for one of the London cruises, haha!
Nope, it’s been the policy from the start. Under 18s need PCR in advance and everyone gets lateral flow tested before boarding.

I must have read it so completely wrong then, I'm sure I read the page on booking day where it said you did need one. Ugh. I was probably too annoyed at that time, my mistake :(

But we hadn't had any appointments yet at that time for our vaccins either, so weren't going to risk it with refunds etc. But that situation has changed now.

Mickey waffles aren’t in Cabanas but can get them for breakfast at Rapunzels and Lumieres

disneyBelle,

thank you! 🤩 Was worried we would miss out 🥲

One Mancs Dream on YouTube has shown breakfast menu at RRT which has them as well, so we are super happy to know we can get them

Last edited:

Ok sorry found that answer but I have another pls …. I’ve mentioned on here social media information that comes from Facebook maybe? Is there a specific group?
Thanks

I'm sorry for not reading the 76 pages, which I'm sure has my answer in there somewhere.

Which Broadway show are they currently doing on the UK Staycations?
And do they have musicians / comedy acts on the ship?

I'm sorry for not reading the 76 pages, which I'm sure has my answer in there somewhere.

Which Broadway show are they currently doing on the UK Staycations?
And do they have musicians / comedy acts on the ship?

They are doing Disney Dreams on The Magic UK Cruises

Yes there are musicians and comedy acts just like before the shut down. They are also doing trivia games and bingo. The only difference is they limit the amount the people and its first come first served.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter