DCL picture of the day

Status
Not open for further replies.
f3eabe32.jpg

The Magic docked in Curacao...

Although I don't have any pictures to post, I wanted to comment eveyone on their pictures and let everyone know they have very beautiful families :love: I really enjoyed the scenery pictures as well. I love putting faces on the names as I read the posts :flower: The pic posted by Tinksdad is absolutely breathtaking! Verandah Man, if I were lucky enough to get to push the button I would show it off to. Thats definite bragging rights :sunny:

taeja71 said:
repofloor1.jpg

Found this picture out on the www and thought this had to be a once in a life time event for DCL. Die hard cruisers waiting for their pins/vouchers on the recent May Repo cruise. Please don't flame me. It's a compliment to you diehard DCL sailors. :teeth:

10:20pm: O.k. I gotta clarify things. This pic was taken by the husband of the founder of www.mousesavers.com (monthy e-mail newsletter on every thing Disney). They took the trip too and even the DH was taken back by the pin trading fiasco.

No one told us so we missed the sleep over...LOL
:rotfl: But did end up with all but one of the pins... lol

Thanks to the "DIS" Network onboard...

OK, here is my 2nd day pic. My DH and DD's enjoying the lunch once we boarded. Notice the BIG shrimp!!!!!!! :teeth:
WDWvacation2029.jpg

Ok here is my favorite picture from last year, Sept 22, 2004 aboard the Wonder...after hurrucane Ivan and just a few days before Jeanne......if you didn't know there was a hurricane out there you'd never know there was a hurricane...sigh....just beautiful!

100_3853.jpg

28293dv241-thumb.jpg

Love this thread!!!! Everyone has such great pics!!! Here's our contribution! :goodvibes

We had an unexpected stop at South Carolina on our 4 day 9-12-04 cruise, so we went to the S.C. Aquarium. To our surpirse this fish with a Mickey Head on it's tail swam by.

TTFN

f398f355.jpg

Karen, that pic is adorable of Kaitlin!!! :mickeybar

Since it's a new day, and I'm up bright and early, and I do mean early, I thought I would post my pic of the day. This pic was taken before we boarded the Magic for the very first time back in August 2003. Little did I know, that cruising with DCL was going to become an addiction, LOL!!! :rotfl:

August%2023-30,%202003%20DCL%20Cruise%20photos%20026.jpg

Here is my picture of the day..........caught the sunrise from our verandah.
2004_1125Image0040.jpg

Here is my picture of the day..........caught the sunrise from our verandah.
2004_1125Image0040.jpg

Andy,
That is a nice picture of you and your family. You are right about DCL. Once your cruse with them you just keep going back. Have a good day everyone. Now off to work I go so I can pay for my next cruise.

All, the pictures are great. I love this thread.

Here's one of my favorites. I had ordered matchng t-shirts for everyone just for this photo so that I could have a great memory.

ruppfamily3LR.jpg

Here are my daughters and me at Palo for dinner. What a wonderful experience!

ruppfamily1.jpg

Here is DD on our first cruise when we were pulling into Castaway Cay. We were all so excited. :) (Note to self. Need to find picture of DS for tomorrow!)

343%3C677523232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2324%3D4%3B%3B%3D338%3DXROQDF%3E23234784%3B%3C63%3Aot1lsi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter