DCL House Parties are Back! *** PLANNING THREAD ***

Is this something that goes on each year? Nov 28th is a first time disney cruise for us but would be interested in next year!

This is the second time DCL is doing the House Party, the first was 1/26/08. My DW, DD and I attended a party that was being held by fellow DIS'ers, we had such a fabulous time and are now lifetime friends with the hosts of that party. Little did we know when we signed up that we were invited to a party about five minutes from our home.

Here are pics from the DCL House Party we attended: http://entertainment.webshots.com/album/562279530ogVFZn

Thanks! I just finished my application!

I also thought it was funny that they asked if I heard it from the disboards.

So, the application said the party was November 14, but my application in my dashboard sayd Novebmer 7. I think someone else mentioned that as well. Very odd. Crossing my fingers that I get chosen, or at least someonen from here does and I can virtually attend.

If we are not selected, is there a way to make sure we get an invitation in our area????

If we are not selected, is there a way to make sure we get an invitation in our area????

Jude, what we did was find a party in our area and contacted the host, they were more than happy to send us an invitation to their party. Luckily, the hosts at the party we attended were fellow DIS'ers so it was easy to contact them through the DISboards via a PM!!!

We applied this mroning...now we cross our fingers and wait.:cool1:

Thanks for posting this!

I just signed up and if I get chosen all Disers in the
Denver area and CO springs are invited.

I live between the two.

Filled out my application yesterday :cool1: hoping to get picked! I live in Largo so if I get picked fellow Disers can come :thumbsup2

If you look on my post you will see the link to the last DCL house party that I was picked to do. It was a lot of fun. I did lots of fun games and great food and slide show to music and lots of other stuff. I may try for it again :thumbsup2

if ya can click on party central in that link it will show you some more stuff.

Thanks for posting this!

I just signed up and if I get chosen all Disers in the
Denver area and CO springs are invited.

I live between the two.

Count me in! We are in Englewood. If I get in, then the Denver-area DISers can come!! Where's the crossing-my-fingers emoticon??? :thumbsup2

I applied this afternoon too. Any central Pennsylvania DIS'ers are welcome at my party if I'm selected. Now to figure out how to get the doorbell to play the ships horn...

I applied this afternoon too. Any central Pennsylvania DIS'ers are welcome at my party if I'm selected. Now to figure out how to get the doorbell to play the ships horn...

If you figure out how to do that, you have to share that secret....:lmao:

Filled out my application yesterday :cool1: hoping to get picked! I live in Largo so if I get picked fellow Disers can come :thumbsup2
:cool1::cool1: We're neighbors. I live in Treasure Island. I just applied, but if it is on 11/14, I won't be able to do it. We set sail that day. I'm hoping it is the other date.

Good luck to everyone. I sent the the link to best friend in Homestead as well.

If you figure out how to do that, you have to share that secret....:lmao:

I applied too. The pictures that Andy posted were great! Palo desserts - yum.... Anyone else in the Capital District area of NYS?? No offense to anyone out there but - much, much more fun than a Pampered Chef party!! ROFL.

BTW, I was looking into getting a programmable doorbell for my DH. Here is the website that I was looking at:
http://www.bcsideas.com/yourbell.php

:flower3:

This sounds like too much fun. I am sooo tempted to apply. Nobody actually books cruises during these things right? Just basically a have fun kinda-deal?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter