DCL First Timers (and won't be our last!) *It's about dang time update 10/16/13*

Okay Dan I am all caught up !!! I watched the sail away from my Balcony but did not see any Riskay wavers !!!:rotfl2:

As for the Gent who was glad to see a Male Disney Nut . Did you know Dan is such a Disney Nut he even goes on this thing called the Dis !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: Dan and I are friends co workers and Disney Nuts !!! I chuckle when he says he lets Cathleen sleep in !!! Smart Man , Cathleen is NOT a morning person:rotfl2::rotfl2:

We ate breakfast at Royal Palace 3 mornings and just loved the service the food and the peace and quiet!! I liked Nassau , but NOT the Straw Market . Senor Frogs is a great spot for lunch if you don't want to go back to the boat.

Loving your trippie so far, can't wait for more :) ! My next cruise isn't for a few months, so I live vicariously through others !:hyper:

Just found the TR and got caught up. Trying to get hyped up for our upcoming cruise in December, albeit on the Wonder. DCL rocks! (except for the recent price increase, but that's another story!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter