DCL emergency numbers

Adventurelawyer

Mouseketeer
Having a hard time finding an emergency number for the Dream and the number to the ships agent in Nassau. My phone has worked in the past, but I am doing an info sheet, passdown for my parents and want to include that information as a last resort. Does anyone have this info?

Found it on a recent Navigator.....

R.H. Curry & Co., Ltd #11
Charlotte St., P.O. Box N-8168
Nassau, Bahamas
242-323-8425 or 242-427-4239

Having a hard time finding an emergency number for the Dream and the number to the ships agent in Nassau. My phone has worked in the past, but I am doing an info sheet, passdown for my parents and want to include that information as a last resort. Does anyone have this info?
We do the same thing. They used to send you emergency contact cards with your packet. Now it seems to be a big secret.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter