DCL Disney Magic At Sea UK Residents Only Sailing Summer 2021 General Information

New UK daily cases have climbed from the lows of 3,000 a few weeks ago to almost 8,000 just yesterday. The June 21 re-opening date also seems to be in jeopardy.

Are the staycation cruises tied to these re-opening plans?
My understanding is that the cruises are allowed under the current level and weren’t dependant on June 21.

Oh also something fun to note you actually get your boarding group number once you check-in when I've been on DCL before I didn't get boarding group number until I arrived at the port.

Ohhh interesting. Yes usually you just get your Port Arrival time and then boarding groups are sorted out at the port

New UK daily cases have climbed from the lows of 3,000 a few weeks ago to almost 8,000 just yesterday. The June 21 re-opening date also seems to be in jeopardy.

Are the staycation cruises tied to these re-opening plans?

No. They have all been released assuming whats in place now will be in place.

Paid in full so that I could book a spa treatment for my cruise in September and interestingly looks like most of the onboard activities are still available.

What did occur to me last night was how they will handle photography on board. Usually the professional photographers will also take some photos on your personal phone but I’m assuming this won’t be happening on the UK sailings. They’ll make a killing on the on-board photo packages if that’s the case 😂

Oh dear, MSC have oversold cabins after June 21st and now cancelling passengers, not good!

And now the initial Liverpool dates for Magic have disappeared from the DCL website🧐

All the Liverpool cruises have now disappeared from the web site. With Disney, throughout the pandemic, this has generally been the first step before they are officially cancelled. I’m no longer hopeful!!

All the Liverpool cruises have now disappeared from the web site. With Disney, throughout the pandemic, this has generally been the first step before they are officially cancelled. I’m no longer hopeful!!
I noticed the first 3 had vanished from sale yesterday… but now all of Liverpool… bit worrying!

I know but glass half full and all that….

I’ve got a cruise booked on the MSC Virtuosa from Liverpool on 29 June before the Magic on 23 July! I’m already waiting for a response from MSC to see if I’ll be affected by their overselling so I certainly hope the Liverpool Magic dates are still going ahead as I couldn’t face losing out on both cruises especially after everything else I’ve had cancelled since March 2020!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter