Daytona beach hotel

zoie101

1038 miles to the north
Looking to add on 2 days
I need a clean on Beach hotel real reasonable.
If you have stayed in one and could reccommend one.
Please.

I have and elderly aunt in Daytona so I make the trip quite often...I normally stay at the Daytona each Bahama House. It is very clean and they normally run specials on the website.

When we were in Daytona 2 years ago, we stayed at the OceanWalk. It was great! Right on the no-driving part of the beach, lazy river, pools, one with a waterslide, etc.

It was great and we wished we could have stayed longer.

We stayed at this place last year at the end of August and it was very reasonable. The motel wasn't super fancy but it had an indoor pool, outdoor pool and a hot tub. It is on the driving part of the beach but that was OK for us because our DD is not a little kid anymore. My 8 year old DD actually loved the motel so we are going back there again this year after we leave Disney.

http://sunviking.com/index.cfm

On 8/2008 we stayed at the Hampton Daytona Beach Shores, 3135 S. Atlantic Ave. Daytona beach shores,Fl.32118
it was great. very clean. outdoor pool. short walk to beach.Continental breakfast. Great place. I would go back to this place again if I ever go back to daytona beach. Was down pretty far out of the mail daytona crowds. Red LObster and denny's was across the street that I remember.
Sandy

On 8/2008 we stayed at the Hampton Daytona Beach Shores, 3135 S. Atlantic Ave. Daytona beach shores,Fl.32118
it was great. very clean. outdoor pool. short walk to beach.Continental breakfast. Great place. I would go back to this place again if I ever go back to daytona beach. Was down pretty far out of the mail daytona crowds. Red LObster and denny's was across the street that I remember.
Sandy

thanks so much....
i live in pa also!:laundy:

I have and elderly aunt in Daytona so I make the trip quite often...I normally stay at the Daytona each Bahama House. It is very clean and they normally run specials on the website.

We stayed there too (Bahama House)-very nice large clean room with balcony/kitchen area-paid I think around $75-$80 a night- breakfast included and nightly cocktails too.

I'm a local and if you like smaller places, there was just an article in the local paper about the "Atlantic Ocean Palm Inn" (member of the SSL - Superior Small Lodging group) being a real tourist favorite:

http://www.atlanticoceanpalm.com/index.cfm

You mention clean and it says they've also won the "White Glove" award for superior housekeeping (so it's very clean!) for the last 4 years :goodvibes

We stayed at the Holiday Inn at New Smyrna Beach which is quieter area of the Daytona Beach area. The hotel was right on the beach and every room in the hotel has a beach view. When I booked it I signed up for the rewards club which was having a special -- book 2 nights and get one free night.

The rooms are large like a suite -- We had a kitchen area and the bedroom is separate from the living room which has a couch, chair and a TV. The bedroom had a TV, as well. There was a restaurant in the hotel that had large ocean views. I think the restaurant was only open for breakfast which was really super cheap -- like $3 per person for a full breakfast!

The cost was $99 per night last summer.
http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/en/new-smyrna-beach/nsbfl/hoteldetail

My sister lives about 25 minutes from Daytona Beach & her daughter happens to be there this weekend. She is staying at the Dream Inn with one of her friends family. She called my sister and said it was beautiful...and from what I saw on their rates, they weren't too bad

http://www.dreaminn.com/oceanfront.htm

thanks to all
I booked 3 nites before we go to disney
at the Hilton ocean walk oceanfront room for $108
thanks AAA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter