Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Those candles sure are giving a lot of light.

I noticed that too. When Gwen opened the hall door I thought how bright it was in the hallway. My house would be pitch black at night and I'd be tripping over things like the scene in Christmas Vacation.

The old breaker box scam....they don't even drive by my place....the only phone call....not even a knock at the door ..." The satellite can't read your meter, did you cover it?.

Geez the Villians were caught fast.

So will we see Evan in the future wouldn’t Marlena be in trouble now that he is missing?

Rolf wanting Kyla to have a mini Stephano. What a laugh. Than calls Gwen, was the dress and glasses suppose to make her look like a lawyer? Dumb.

Clyde shot in the arm . Wouldn’t the baby be taken into the hospital to be checked. Wish we would have seen her be at the door with Henry to see how relieved Allie was.

Tomorrow will be Ciara’s memorial....not looking forward to that

Geez the Villians were caught fast.

Clyde shot in the arm . Wouldn’t the baby be taken into the hospital to be checked. Wish we would have seen her be at the door with Henry to see how relieved Allie was.
Agreed on both points, that went really fast! I was quite pleased to not have that dumb story dragged out.
Why wouldn't they show us Allies reaction? That was dumb. It was nice to finally see Nicole dressed like someone should be when hanging out at home.

Someone really needs to take that gun from Ben but as we seen the Salem PD can’t even do that.

Who is this Kristen, they really ruined her. I do not buy the Lani and her I Love you....blah blah blah. So where does that leave us now. I don’t care that Eli had her turn herself in and Lani will be mad again.

Don’t like the new Jenifer, seemed weird for her to be reading the letter, it should have been Doug or Shawn. When I saw a picture of the new Jenifer thought she looked like Belle with long hair. Too many blondes on this show....lol

Hate that room they call Hope’s house, bring back her old set where there is actually a door from outside . So many like Jan have to walk right in to get to that room. Just dumb. Shawn and Belle live there now so we will see that a lot.

thank you all for the updates.....I am in the kitchen and wife yells out " who is that?" thinking that some strange person had walked up to our trailer trash sliding glass door......and I scored points by pointing out the Tom Hanks-Pauline Brailsford-Margaret Hamilton screen shot she was seeing on TV....was the new Jenifer....new Jenifer!!!!! she replied.....AND .....Hope is gone.....though not sure if a score card from the 80s on is going to help on this new line up.....and by the way....all three women are beautiful!!!!

So once again thank you all on the thread for making me A+ husband....at least for today🌘🌘🗿🗿🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈⏳⏳⏳⏳

New Jennifer will take some getting use too. It seems like she's trying too hard to replicate the previous Jennifer's mannerisms. Speaking too soft and slowly is bugging me too.

Been watching that Salem Airfield sign for 30 minutes ...congrats to Days... I finally get it...you got out the election vote campaign 🎪🎪🎪🎪⏳⏳🙈🙈🙈

Salem Airfield
Salem Inn
salem pub
Salem Cemetery

test results in one (1) to two (2) business days once all samples are received. DNA Diagnostics Center® (DDC) processes paternity tests at its own state-of-the-art laboratory just outside Cincinnati, Ohio, so we can provide customers with the fastest-available turnaround times—24 to 48 hours—at affordable prices. However, other companies may contract with labs outside the U.S.A, and results can take 3 to 12 weeks or even longer.
DNA Diagnose

Yep fast DNA test always in Salem. Always tapered with too so I won’t believe the results...lol

Same as a headstone there on the same day as the funeral.

How did Shawn even know where to find Ben?

I will give them a break that we didn’t see all these people that should have been together at the gravesite or church even the pub. I’m guessing there are COVID precautions.

I haven't seen that many roses around a neck.....since the Kentucky derby

friday is looking suspensivful....is there a pool on who trips the trigger?

So you liked Kate’s rose necklace...lol

So Kyla says only Steve could be the father if wasn’t Trip...come on we know there is going to be a sibling coming if it was them. Why do I think in the end they are going to put Allie and Trip together.

Eli I don’t care if Lani finds out. Why is Brady wearing a suit to stay in a hotel with Rachel ? I’m sure Kristen won’t be in jail 5 years.

Don’t get the why we have to see Bonnie, worse yet in that dumb hat. They could have at least dressed her as Bonnie and not Adrienne .

So JJ is back. Wonder if he is staying .

They really need to fire the set designers. Kate’s bedroom was really ugly and very pink for her, should have been blue...not to mention that cupboard for her shoes..Plus they have a habit of putting chairs in front of doors.

As if Abby wouldn’t have enough shoes of her own. The scene with the letter was bad, she was picking up the letter but took that one out of the box....

Still think the new Jenifer looks like Belle. She seems so much older too .

Why are Jack and Jenifer still at the mansion now that Abby is back.

So JJ is back. Wonder if he is staying .

They really need to fire the set designers. Kate’s bedroom was really ugly and very pink for her, should have been blue...not to mention that cupboard for her shoes..Plus they have a habit of putting chairs in front of doors.

As if Abby wouldn’t have enough shoes of her own. The scene with the letter was bad, she was picking up the letter but took that one out of the box....

Still think the new Jenifer looks like Belle. She seems so much older too .

Why are Jack and Jenifer still at the mansion now that Abby is back.
Cady McClain is actually two years younger than Melissa Reeves. I don't think she looks older. She doesn't bother me at all, probably because she was probably my all time favorite on All My Children.

I can't believe we are going to go with a long lost sibling for Tripp, when they literally JUST did that with a DNA test for Jake/Stefan. At least wait a few years to us to forget these things.

Bonnie doesn't bother me, I think she is rather amusing.

I thought the same on the shoes, really Abby has one pair of shoes??

Call me crazy but I think Jake and Kate are a fun combo.

That was the weirdest show....

Chad goes to the party before Abby because she can’t find her shoes ok...no one noticed Abby’s behaviour at the party. Why would she even mention anything there in front of everyone?

Who reads other peoples mail, heck why a letter if it was just last year. Wouldn’t it be an email. Abby says she didn’t find her father in with Jenifer one morning and Kate is sweating as is Jack. So dumb.

I did like Marlena and John going though memories.

Last edited:
What made up drama...lol Didn’t know sending someone a letter could get you a dirty look . Maybe I would have bought it if it was Missy’s Jenifer. Still makes no sense it was a year not years.

So Kate and Jake are happening....cue Gabi soon I would guess.

Last edited:
The whole storyline is bad. Abby stay out of other peoples mail. Choosing to embarrass her mother in public in front of friends and family is not cool, especially at her anniversary party. This is a behind closed doors' announcement, unless you strongly dislike those involved.

Kate and Jake :crazy2:

Reactions: NAB

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!