Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Too funny they use the old Abby’s picture instead of her in a wig I guess. That coffee must have been cold , Chad didn’t act like it was hot , just a mess of his shirt.

So Gwen is working for Rolf, but why?

Was trying to figure out what episode you watched. Then realized I watched yesterday episode, which was preempted for me, this afternoon.

ou're once
Twice
Three times a lady
Yes, you're once
Twice
Three times a lady
And ........ah....just take this hat and shove it...your not even one/ millionth 1/1,000,000,000 of a lady

" of course there holes in the case and there are lines from the venetian blinds on my back and your dress has circles....but hey, it is all good....it is monday, everything is fashionable....just think of kate at home...she can't even enter an airport security metal clearance gate."

other highlights....patch is back

did you know that there are no longer patch kits for sale at hardware stores...had to repair the above ground pool....thank goodness for that stuff that works in water....they also don't have sperm donor kits at hardware store either....I wonder if they have a hardware store behind that brick arch wall in Salem...emergency always seem to happen there.....drip....drip.....drip.....drip...not your kind of emergency in need of a patch

So Trip is Henry’s father. I saw some spoilers but seeing today’s show and the way he was talking to her I find it hard to believe. Maybe alcohol was involved?

What is up with the pie, to get a laugh out of John saying he doesn’t like pie. Then she asked Steve to put it in her office, why didn’t he take it home?

This whole Lani / Kristen thing is really boring move along. We know Kristen isn’t going anywhere and will be out free. I really hate when they use that sound track of a baby breathing like a small baby , Rachael is to big for that.

Where the heck is Holly has she even seen this baby ? So laughable that Eric got to Africa in that short of time. I guess Sami is in Italy too...lol

Lots of fast forwarding again .

MATCH MADE IN HELL🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨🧨

small stripes on one side of phone.....large stripes on other side of phone

Patch doing math....if august is the 8th month and christmas is the 12th month....nah that equals 4

best match of the day....grey hair, grey mustchace....no hairs seen in the sweater today

I know where the Alli / Trip story is going. Wish she could have talked to Sami about it than Nicole. This is one long day.

So is Shawn commissioner now. He is in Rafe’s office. I think I saw that Hope’s last day is Oct 28 th.

I really don’t care who runs Titan, Phillip needs another story. I don’t think they know what to do with Sarah and Xander now.

finally background decor I own.....Kroger chain is selling large groupings of sunflower for $4.00....kitchen counter

Tangerine dream music when hope bust thru door, gun drawn...tension....Risky business movie on the train....tangerine dream soundtrack in my collection.

Still have no idea what Gwen is up too. Makes no sense that Abby and Chad are leaving there children with her . They have money to get a real nanny.

Kristen asking Marlena to watch Rachael was weird with even a hug. She shots her , we are suppose to forget. First Sami with the baby now Rachael. Who is next.

I’m pretty sure Lani erased that tape . This is such a dumb story.

We need Allie to come back with the rest of her story.

" I was afraid you had bolted / busted out during the night" hmmm

She comes down from Yellow Mountain
On a dark, flat land she rides
On a pony she named Wildfire
With a whirlwind by her side
On a cold Nebraska night

Oh, they say she died one winter
When there came a killing frost
And the pony she named Wildfire
Busted down it's stall
In a blizzard she was lost

Global warming....bears....toenails......London...what she has no concern for brexit??????

ivy should not be encouraged to grow on wood siding buildings, it creeps under the overlap.

Patch doing math again....... and doing the math...just where is trip.

So we didn’t see any flash backs of her saying no to Trip. He was just the last person she remembers. I have a feeling Trip didn’t do it . They can just do a do a test to see if he is the father though.

I ff through all of the Eli stuff did I miss anything.

Didn’t really watch Ben and Hope...lol

Guess I only care about Allie.

So we didn’t see any flash backs of her saying no to Trip. He was just the last person she remembers. I have a feeling Trip didn’t do it . They can just do a do a test to see if he is the father though.

I ff through all of the Eli stuff did I miss anything.

Didn’t really watch Ben and Hope...lol

Guess I only care about Allie.
I don't believe for a second that Tripp did it.
Tooooo easy

Global warming....bears....toenails......London...what she has no concern for brexit??????

ivy should not be encouraged to grow on wood siding buildings, it creeps under the overlap.

Patch doing math again....... and doing the math...just where is trip.
Well I know you watch by what you post but your posts are very bizarre...lol

Carry on...

Well I know you watch by what you post but your posts are very bizarre...lol

Carry on...
started in 1985 when first wife would carry a portable TV with giant rabbit ears to watch every day at 3:00 in PDX, Oregon. Then she started taping it, days on ends behind, she was a slob...so many home videos were taped over.

now I am sitting in 108 Yuma AZ . 1:00 is the show time and my wife now watches it.. I am usually in the process of making/cleaning up after lunch, so I peak my head in and always listen to the first 5 minutes....so bizzare is the fashion and room decor...how can not comment on it...as for the ivy...our landlord fined us for having passion plant vines growing the overlap of the siding.

I have nothing to do until our temps lower in the 90s....for sure spend 5:30 to 9:30 am out side, but then warms up in a hurry, tomorrow morning the low willb e 68 degrees...40 degree change around...any thank you for reading...

Reactions: NAB
thank goodness for that yellow legal pad and yellow uniform patches......because the statues of limitations have long been neglected in that police station...it is true...they need an explosion of color.💣💣💣💣🙏🙏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter