Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Wow they got rid of Christmas fast , all decorations gone even though it was only Christmas yesterday.

Gabi is still in that dress but now it’s New Year’s Eve ...

Tired of the same lines from Gabi....every time she says she can’t have kids drives me crazy because I’m sure Kyla said may not be able too....Hope they don’t put Gabi and Stephan together.

Glad Abby is still mad at Chad but we all know they are end game.

Watched today’s episode, have to catch up on the rest of this weeks.

I actually almost felt sorry for again being tied up with a poker in her face. When she says everything that Abby got away with and what she suffered as reasoning I feel for her. Who wouldn’t want revenge.

A part of me does with for her and Stephan to hook up.

Great seeing Dr Harry Shah again. I think he’s hot. Although I’m sad he’ll get hurt again when Jen eventually gets back with Jack.

Well that was a disappointment. I thought we were going to see Jack. Eve has been gone 10 minutes why would anyone be shocked to see her and why would she need to ‘make an entrance?’ Lame, Days, lame.

Yes, total disappointment. My DH was asking if I was ready to go run errands and I was like, I just need to see who walks in at the end! And then...it's Eve? Like so what? LOL

So who's the guy she was with? Could it be Jack????

I think they thought they were being funny , doing exactly the same as last year when Vivian and Stephan came on scene.

Brady is really getting on my nerves. He does not want to forgive Eric at all .

Not feeling this Haley girl yet either but she really hasn't been on long.

I think they thought they were being funny , doing exactly the same as last year when Vivian and Stephan came on scene.

Brady is really getting on my nerves. He does not want to forgive Eric at all .

Not feeling this Haley girl yet either but she really hasn't been on long.
Well, neither does Eric. I get things are still fresh but Eric’s nature is to forgive. He picks a fight every chance he gets. Honestly, I’m starting to see Brady’s point of view a little bit and he’s been on my last nerve for well over a year, lol.

Question about Jack and Eve. When and how long were they married? It was announced that they never had sex, so how short was the marriage?

What the heck was Abby wearing for her date. Those baby clothes she was folding would have fit Holly...lol

I can down the road that Chad will tell Ciara that Ben quit. That can be the only reason Ben wouldn’t have told her he did quit.

Not really sure what the whole thing with D .A and Haley , are mother daughter?

Didn’t Chloe tell Eric he could see Holly, all this sneaking around makes no sense. Now of course Chloe is mad. Is he going after custody’s again?

Love having Xander back...

I thought Abby’s dress was kinda neat but I’m no fashionista.

I’m intrigued by Melinda and Haley.

Ben and Ciara broke my heart.

I understand Victoria Konefal is out until March.

Love Julie and can’t get enough of SSH. Julie should be the Horton matriarch.

Loved Xander and Leo yesterday. Can’t wait to meet Leo’s mama!

Abigail's dress looks like something they pulled from the trash bin of an 80s consignment shop, minus the shoulder pads. It was hideous!

Are they going to make Sarah into an alcholic too. She is always drinking when something goes wrong just like Eric did. Isn't she a doctor? Eric looks so much better cleaned up.

Still have no idea what is going on with this Haley chic. Well we know they are sisters now but the rest makes no sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!