Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Forgot to add-
What was the purpose of having Lucas on for one episode? It just makes me want him back!

Me too. I really wish they would give him something to do besides whine. I don't care what EJami fans say.. The Lumi chemistry will always be there for me. :thumbsup2

The trial will over today :cool1: I do like Hope in cop mode. Sami doesn't know what price she is going to have to pay to be free though...like to see how that is going to play out.

Jordan is coming out of her shell , I like that they are going slow with this relationship and building on it unlike Brady who wants to marry every girl. :lmao: Kate needs to go back to work.

I don't think they should have showed us Chad's new apartment and then did the hotel scenes yesterday, same set minus the kitchen. :rotfl:

I hate that everyone is dumping on Nicole when she is just trying to help in this case. I can see she is going to take the fall for the Eric video too, can't this woman get a break. Saw spoilers that she gets a new job but not sure where. Glad she is getting out of that terrible church office I don't like that set at all.

Just read that Cameron AND Gabi are out at DAYS

I knew Gabi was leaving and I won't miss Cameron. Wonder how they will write them out? Chad will be out soon too so not sure what they will do with Abby then either.

Poor Nicole , I know they are going make this look like she was the one to seduce Eric. :sad2: I love Nicole wish she could catch a break. I did hear she gets a new job and out of the rectory but not sure where. Hopefully it is not with Jenifer now that Thersa is fired.

Daniel is taking Parker to see Chloe wonder if he will stay with her and we will only hear about him from now on. Then he will come back a teenager before Johny and Allie become one. :lmao:

uggh...Why is Daniel talking like is doing Chloe a favour letting her see her son. She had him by herself for three years, he's had him for a few months. :confused3 Always wondered why they didn't have Parker cry for his mother, that would make sense not this crap they are feeding us right now. When she said she wanted to bring Parker back later I am hoping she runs off with him and never comes back.

Can't we just get rid of Daniel....and please stop Abby constantly saying her mother needs him blah blah blah. Jenifer wouldn't be so worried if she didn't tell everyone not to take JJ in. What do you think he would do...I know he needs to change but putting him on the streets won't help that is for sure. Send him to the drug world instead of getting him help.

I loved the scene last week when Abby ran into JJ and told him he was just like his father-leaving her and Jennifer. She really gave it to him and I thought he would finally come to his senses. I guess not...

I get that this could be a real-life storyline. How does a mother deal with a kid doing/dealing drugs but I'm not sure that they are showing how a realistic mother would handle it. Especially someone with connections to Drs and Police and family all over the place-I know, send him to the streets!

I knew Nicole was getting a new job now I know where. She is right she has not been herself in a long time. Loved the talk with E.J.

How the heck would Chad get a hold of Jack's book plus the reviews. Wouldn't Jack's family get it first. I just thought that scene was weird. Come on Chad why wouldn't she get emotional seeing it. I think she is addicted to going to bed with Chad now too. First nothing and now all the time.

I was just liking Nick and Gabby again. I think they have chemistry but they are making him all scary again. Please tell me he isn't going to kidnap her.

Well Rafe's physical therapy is coming along well if he can grab E.J's tie and hold on. :lmao:

Loved Sami's scenes with Stephano today. Boy is E.J in for it now. It took here awhile to figure it out

Marge is on a rampage today. I am so tired of her saying my Joe though.

..Spoiler Below

I read a spoiler saying there will be blood shed at Sami's and E.J's engagement party. Wonder if Marge tries to finish Sami off and misses but who does she hit?

Response to spoiler*
I wonder I'd this will be how Chad actually is written out of the show? I mean he can only fake cancer for so long.

I have a question: Does anyone think the actor who plays Brady is upset with this garbage storyline he's been given. Seriously? Professing his love to Kristen and sayin he's not good enough for her? I bet he's asking the writers to just kill him off!

I have a question: Does anyone think the actor who plays Brady is upset with this garbage storyline he's been given. Seriously? Professing his love to Kristen and sayin he's not good enough for her? I bet he's asking the writers to just kill him off!

I think most of these actors are saying that ....:lmao: Not sure why they even had Chloe come back what a waste that was.

Everyone just keeps repeating there lines over and over.

Did love the scene with Kayla and JJ yesterday though. I hope they don't blow this storyline and make it all about how good Daniel is and Jack was terrible. Kayla has every right to be upset though so let that be the story not more of propping Daniel and Jenifer.

And why the heck does Abby look jealous over Cameron and Gabi. She chose Chad move on.

I think most of these actors are saying that ....:lmao: Not sure why they even had Chloe come back what a waste that was.

Everyone just keeps repeating there lines over and over.

Did love the scene with Kayla and JJ yesterday though. I hope they don't blow this storyline and make it all about how good Daniel is and Jack was terrible. Kayla has every right to be upset though so let that be the story not more of propping Daniel and Jenifer.

And why the heck does Abby look jealous over Cameron and Gabi. She chose Chad move on.

I assume JJ is going to push until he finds out what happened between Kayla and Jack.. that will probalby send him into a major tail spin..

Maggie needs to go I'm so sick of her butting in on Daniels love life. I'm soooo over it

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Saw the promo for this week. Well it sure isn't a who done it , Marge is one crazy lady.

Poor JJ. This guy plays this role so well. It was actually pretty good yesterday we must be coming into Nov. sweeps soon.

I was laughing yesterday when Daniel was filling out those long looking forms, he only put his signature on it or something. I know he doesn't have to fill them out it is a show but at least make it look like he is. :rotfl:

So I think Nick may turn crazy again. That should be somewhat interesting.

I have to say I like how much they show Arianna. Usually when they have a baby on the show they don't show the baby that often. I do have to say it seems will or sonny have her more than Gabby. Maybe it's just me who thinks that.

I do think JJ's acting has gotten better. I'm still sick of seeing Daniel and Jennifer and seriously she never works.

So it Rafe going to fall for the therapist?

I have to say that Daniel needs to shave! His constant 5 o'clock shadow just makes him look dirty.

Really Jenifer a coat ! She makes him sleep on the streets but when he is in jail she rushes home for his coat? :confused3 I don't know Sami didn't look cold in there. :rotfl:

So Parker finds the flash drive and Daniel makes it look like her found someone's wallet or something strange. So Daniel will be the hero for Eric now.

I found today choppy, Sami was running around again at the hospital, Marlena and Nicole were all over the place and that thief wasn't much of a thief Dimeria's used to use better thugs.

I ff all the Kristen /Brady scenes.

So does Eric think Nicole set him up? I hope not I'm liking her these days and don't want trouble for her

Today with Nicole saying that she would have named her baby "Fay Taylor" and I think Kristen had that chick alter the video so it would look like Nicole was the one in bed with Eric. I don't know how that will fly but explosions all around. Just get on with it allready!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter