Day before Wedding dinner gathering

KevinLightyear

Earning My Ears
Our wedding is September 2022 and we wanted to have a dinner the night before. Anyone have good recommendations for around 30-40 guests for a semi private or private dinner on disney property? We are thinking of a budget 2k or under but not sure if that is too low. Any suggestions/ideas would be appreciated.

We also did a dinner for about 20 people at the Poly's Luau. It was about $800 but that was 20 years ago. It was a lot of fun. Husband and his brothers got taken onto the stage.

We did book through DFTW. It was amazing. I’ll try to find the photo link.
Menu was
Sliders with BBQ sauce Kalua Pulled Pork Sliders
Beef Slider with basic assorted toppings
BBQ Chicken Skewers, perhaps with pineapples
Fruit and Cheese Display
Fried Mac & cheese Balls with Marinara Sauce Cucumber salad inspired by "Art Smiths Homecoming" restaurant
(BOC) WDW, Ice Cream Novelties, Assorted, (Each)
(BOC) Specialty Cocktail - Violet Lemonade

Several restaurants in Disney Springs offer rooms/spaces. I think Paddlefish and Splitsville are a couple.

Several restaurants in Disney Springs offer rooms/spaces. I think Paddlefish and Splitsville are a couple.
Wine Bar George got back to us today and said the minimum was 7k. Planet Hollywood was very flexible as if it was doing a dinner reservation for a large group with no minimum or deposit. However, never eaten there before but might try it out in February when we go down again.

Wine Bar George got back to us today and said the minimum was 7k. Planet Hollywood was very flexible as if it was doing a dinner reservation for a large group with no minimum or deposit. However, never eaten there before but might try it out in February when we go down again.
I’ve eaten at PH a couple of times and it was good. You can also try House of Blues. I don’t think Splitsville or there has a minimum.

Well everybody involved should be mildly excited and exhausted simultaneously, and therefore needing dinner. Also it is a nice way to say “thanks for your patience, involvement and time”.

I know a couple who had everyone meet at splitsville two nights before, then had an slightly larger than normal rehearsal dinner at Bongos (I think maybe 40 people at bongos mainly wedding party and family).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter