Davids What If

Can you post a link please

Within the COVID-19 and rental threads, in the Member Services and Mousecellaneous forums, users have been discussing the sustainability of rental companies and, specifically, their response to the pandemic.

In light of a potential disappearance of David's from the DVC rental market (the market itself is on thin ice as well, IMHO), what percentage of the market would you guess that David's has (in other words, what's its market share)? It's obviously one of the bigger players if not the biggest. Should the market itself remain to exist after David's demise, I imagine it's a pretty good size void for other players to fill.

LAX

PS: I am referring to commercial, not private, rentals.
I would be incredibly surprised if the rest of the market survives if David's doesn't. Why would a renter rent from anyone if they aren't going to rent David's? They are the only rental company that have offered any option at all.

Has anyone used David’s Cruise swap ? I know that Disney is just getting back to cruising, asking for my son for Jan 21

Not totally of topic, but wondering how all the people who had David's ressies that were cancelled to Covid have done using their vouchers? I followed the Davids thread from early Covid times but haven't seen much mentioned since. Hopefully everyone was able to get their trip in

Any discussion on the topic of if Davids goes out of business before a rental happens, what then happens on either the renter or guests side?
Just curious on why this thread was started. Is there any concrete evidence that points to David’s declaring bankruptcy. Very curious

Just curious on why this thread was started. Is there any concrete evidence that points to David’s declaring bankruptcy. Very curious

This thread is 18 months old. It was started during the closure when the way David’s was handling things was not good.

Many speculated at the time that it could cause an issue for his business model. However, it does appear that things are running well for him again as we hear very little any more with issues from owners or renters.

This thread is 18 months old. It was started during the closure when the way David’s was handling things was not good.

Many speculated at the time that it could cause an issue for his business model. However, it does appear that things are running well for him again as we hear very little any more with issues from owners or renters.
Maybe I should look at the dates first. Thanks Sandi

What did end up happening with all those chargebacks? Were they successful?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter