DATS - Drink Around The Ship!

OBVIOUSLY we simply drift (or float) from "drink location" to "drink location" starting after 2nd seating dinner (just in case) until somebody falls/jumps overboard and has to be rescued by a Carnival ship... Wait... I've got that backwards...;)

RULE #1 (mainly applies to me) - NO CARRYING OF EXTRA INGREDIENTS ON THE DATS (See: Insulated 64oz mug of Grey Goose...PCC 1.0) It will only impede the group's progress... :rolleyes1

RULE #2 (will apply to me on PCC 2.0) NO LEAVING OF WIVES WHETHER IN NORWAY, INTERNATIONAL WATERS, OR ANYWHERE IN BETWEEN!!

This means you, ...
SeorJorgesmiley.gif

Hi Jason my pal o mug lugger pal o mine. :)

With so many events scheduled on land already, I've decided to leave the meat of this Disney sandwich alone with regard to another drinking event on the ship.

One of my thoughts was to create a D - A - T - S passbook that you would use to record your activities. But I'm going to orphan this idea for now. If anyone wants to have at it please feel freeto adopt and go.

I'm just following the mug. :woohoo:

Is sounds like it would be a fun place even if I don't drink. An alternative to going to Atlantis or staying on the ship?

I saw someone wearing a Senor Frog Tshirt at the gym yesterday.

with signs like "must be this tall to drink" and "if the music's too loud, ur too old" it HAS to be a fun time!

with signs like "if the music's too loud, ur too old" it HAS to be a fun time!

Oh, dear.... I am afraid this sign is aimed at me! :sad2:
I never have enjoyed it when it is so loud I can't follow what is going on or talk to the person next to me. And now that I am "older"... :rolleyes:

Oh, dear.... I am afraid this sign is aimed at me! :sad2:
I never have enjoyed it when it is so loud I can't follow what is going on or talk to the person next to me. And now that I am "older"... :rolleyes:

You're not alone on this one...

LOL don't worry, it's not like a club. The music is there in the background

so who is in on this? we need to post room numbers or something!!!! I'll have gin, vodka, rum, triple sec, and maybe tequila(everything for long beaches)

Todd, William says he can't trust you in the room with me :rotfl::rotfl: you have to stay at the door:cool1:

so who is in on this? we need to post room numbers or something!!!! I'll have gin, vodka, rum, triple sec, and maybe tequila(everything for long beaches)

Todd, William says he can't trust you in the room with me :rotfl::rotfl: you have to stay at the door:cool1:

So you need to come to my room if we're gonna mix drinks?;);)

just bought a mobile speaker station for my droid so we can have music while the party is in our room! woo hoo! I hope everyone likes dance music :-):banana:

since I refuse to bring my laptop with me so that I don't get on the internet, but wanted to have music for DATS, I received today my portable speaker system to hook up to my droid! So bring on the party!

did u all hear the podcast today? The bar tabs among our group was like triple the typical DCL guest on the last PCC! We have to live up to our reputation! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter