Dates for Princess 2022?

DisneyMountainWoman

DIS Veteran
I know Disney has not announced the dates yet but what weekend do you guys think it will be. It seems like it is 3rd weekend of Feb, but also after President's weekend. 2022 they are the same weekend. So what do you guys think the 19th or the 26th in 2022?

I know Disney has not announced the dates yet but what weekend do you guys think it will be. It seems like it is 3rd weekend of Feb, but also after President's weekend. 2022 they are the same weekend. So what do you guys think the 19th or the 26th in 2022?

I asked the same question in the Run Disney 2021 forum last week. Being from the UK I'd never heard of President's weekend (I have since Googled it), and the responder to my question said it'd never coincided with President's weekend before so they guessed it was more likely to be 23rd-27th. Obviously it's all guesswork, but for me, the previous week would coincide with the start of school holidays in the UK meaning the flights will be more expensive, and a little more difficult to secure leave from work.

Whether in-person races will be returning by then is anyone's guess.

I asked the same question in the Run Disney 2021 forum last week. Being from the UK I'd never heard of President's weekend (I have since Googled it), and the responder to my question said it'd never coincided with President's weekend before so they guessed it was more likely to be 23rd-27th. Obviously it's all guesswork, but for me, the previous week would coincide with the start of school holidays in the UK meaning the flights will be more expensive, and a little more difficult to secure leave from work.

Whether in-person races will be returning by then is anyone's guess.
Ahh, I am looking at renting dvc and with David the best chance to get the resort I want is to to request it 12 months in advance from him. So working out the logistics while I am not busy working.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter