Date Night!

VApastor79

Earning My Ears
With my daughter being older, our upcoming trip will be the first time my wife and I will be able to sneak away for a date night at Disney.
If you were going on a date at Disney World, where would you go?

On our first "empty nest" trip, we went to Morimoto Asia. It felt so metropolitan, flavors that hit on so many levels. There are a lot of finger foods as well, for that fun tactile experience that can be appreciated on a date night. The atmosphere promotes what I'd call comfortable dressy so you can look and feel great and still endure the Orlando weather. Our date night was kicked off by drinks at the outside bar at Raglan Road. A very warm shower passed by, but we were under an awning allowing us to stay dry, enjoy a bit of mother nature air conditioning in the brief storm, then head over to dinner feeling refreshed. Enjoy the grown up time, it's well deserved!

So many possibilities! You could arrange for a progressive dinner at Springs; maybe start at Wine Bar George, then dinner at STK or as the pp said, Morimoto then finish off with dessert somewhere. Last trip, we had cocktails at the Enchanted Rose in the Grand Floridian and then dinner at Narcoosees. Have a great time and enjoy!

I don't think they are running the boats at this time, but a ride to POFQ and/or POR after a dinner at DS. Walking along the waterfront path between the two resorts is a perfect date setting.

So many possibilities! You could arrange for a progressive dinner at Springs; maybe start at Wine Bar George, then dinner at STK or as the pp said, Morimoto then finish off with dessert somewhere. Last trip, we had cocktails at the Enchanted Rose in the Grand Floridian and then dinner at Narcoosees. Have a great time and enjoy!
I like this line of thinking! My wallet doesn't, but hey, it's vacation right? lol

We usually head over to Epcot for dinner (either Le Cellier, Teppen Edo or Tutto Italia) and then sample drinks from around the World as we slowly wander through the World Showcase.

We have loved going as a couple.
Our favorites:
California Grill, Flying Fish, Monsieur Paul, Bluezoo, Jiko.
If money is no option, there is no place better than Victoria and Alberts. Been there 3 times and its amazing.
We are hoping to do Highway in the Sky this fall if it is back.

When are kids were old enough to be alone in the room we went to the bar in the hotel. Just to be able to kick back and not have to hear them say I am bored was wonderful!

Morimoto would be my go-to (I also do it solo). Upscale without being pretentious and relatively easy to get into. Never had a less than stellar meal there.
Topolino's has good date energy and food, but it's tough to get an ADR.
Dahlia Lounge is my unconventional pick for a date night. Unique tapas, great drinks, rooftop view, balcony seating always available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!