DAS Needed?

one think to think about strollers can not go into buildings example Soarn you will have quite a walk up to building and then inside the building just to get to the line which can be long. also in this building is Living the Land ride plus Garden Grill and The Seasons for eating and if I remember right 2 stories and only a small elevator. without the stroller tag you will not be allowed to bring stroller in and it is uphill, no steps, to get in the building
Also true

one think to think about strollers can not go into buildings example Soarn you will have quite a walk up to building and then inside the building just to get to the line which can be long. also in this building is Living the Land ride plus Garden Grill and The Seasons for eating and if I remember right 2 stories and only a small elevator. without the stroller tag you will not be allowed to bring stroller in and it is uphill, no steps, to get in the building
Guests actually enter The Land building on kind of floor 2.5
From the entry, there is a ramp that goes down to the second floor level, where Garden Grill is located, along with a theater where a new movie (Awesome Earth) is coming soon.

Living with the Land, Sunshine Seasons food court and Soarin’ are on the lower lever.
There are 2 small elevators. One is halfway down the left side ramp and opens down by the food court entrance. The other is to the left of Garden Grill, mostly hidden behind a wall.

Ah, that would explain it as prior to our last trip it had been a few years, any photos of where? I can't picture a wall that an elevator could be hidden behind by Garden Grill and would really like to know.

Unless it was a complete revamp, I think when She said "...left of..." and more of less behind a wall, it's the original elevator, to the right of GG.

Ah, that would explain it as prior to our last trip it had been a few years, any photos of where? I can't picture a wall that an elevator could be hidden behind by Garden Grill and would really like to know.

The one you are talking about is the original one. It is also by the bathrooms. The second new one is just off of the ramp on your left side as you are going down. You can not miss it and both are on the left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts