DAS and rider swap question

jenny8484

Earning My Ears
Hi! We will be going to WDW in late fall with my 10 year old nonverbal son with autism. I also have a 7 year old daughter and an 18 month old son. My 10 year is a thrill ride seeker and many rides I will have to stay back with the 18 month old. Just was curious how the rider swap worked when you are using a DAS reservation. Do I notify the ride attendant that I am staying behind, and when its my turn to ride, does the DAS holder have to be the one who rides the 2nd time?

The DAS-holder must ride in the first party. The 2nd adult plus 1 other can get a swap to ride after the first party is done; you can rotate who rides 2nd, it does not have to be the DAS-holder.

I believe you will need to include all riders for the DAS Return Time (even those riding second) - someone will correct me if that's wrong.

The DAS-holder must ride in the first party. The 2nd adult plus 1 other can get a swap to ride after the first party is done; you can rotate who rides 2nd, it does not have to be the DAS-holder.

I believe you will need to include all riders for the DAS Return Time (even those riding second) - someone will correct me if that's wrong.
I also believe that is correct

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter