Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2021

They do not like Brian Austin Green. I wonder if he's a diva in real life. He might be as crazy as his ex.

I think they know Sharna isn't really working with Brian properly. I think they like her, so they've actually been kind - considering Brian's not really growing.

Remember The Miz a couple weeks ago? He said he was really taking on the challenge. You could tell he was hungry to improve and get things down succinctly. He ate up all the critique. For instance, "You want bigger moves? I'll give you bigger moves!"

Too bad Sharna can't get Derek to come in and work & tighten up Brian's dancing for a week. He could fix all the things Sharna's afraid to address with Brian's dancing.

I think they know Sharna isn't really working with Brian properly. I think they like her, so they've actually been kind - considering Brian's not really growing.

Remember The Miz a couple weeks ago? He said he was really taking on the challenge. You could tell he was hungry to improve and get things down succinctly. He ate up all the critique. For instance, "You want bigger moves? I'll give you bigger moves!"

Too bad Sharna can't get Derek to come in and work & tighten up Brian's dancing for a week. He could fix all the things Sharna's afraid to address with Brian's dancing.
Brian has been coasting since 90210. Not a surprise he isn't willing to work and grown here as well.

Who is Tyra supposed to be dressed as now?

Is she doing Sarabi (Simba's mother,) since she's still dressed in all brown?

Melora & Artem should have gotten the 2 extra votes. But, they are already in the lead.

Yep, JoJo & Jenna not very gracious "losers."

Even Val had a better pretend face of being happy for Jimmie & Emma.
I've never liked Jenna. Talk about fake and full of herself. I never understood the Val and Jenna pairing.

I've never liked Jenna. Talk about fake and full of herself. I never understood the Val and Jenna pairing.

Jenna moved up from being just one of the ensemble dancers when she and Val got together. :rolleyes1

They're both very ambitious people, in the same way.

Last edited:
Part 2: Disney Villains Nite!

:eek: Tyra actually looks good! Being a villain suits her. :duck:

Three 9's for Jimmie!

He's doing really well. :woohoo:

The two spoiled brats must be really stewing over his score. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter