Daily Spa discounts?

JillU-DVC

Mouseketeer
Are there any daily spa discounts\specials while on board??

We're on 7 night Eastern on May 9th, and I'd LOVE to get a hot stone massage, but at $175, it's just WAY too much money. Wondering if there would be any discount or special once I'm on board??

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Jill

There are occasional spa discounts offered. They are not the same on every cruise, and all I can figure out is that it relates to the number of bookings they have. ON the Wonder last month, they had specials on certain services reserved for the first afternoon/evening up to noon the second day. These amounted to about 1/3 off, but it was NOT the 30% discount I saw somewhere else on the boards. It applied to certain services only, and in some cases, was an "extended service" for the same price--like a 75 minute massage for the price of a 50 minute. Another was a mini facial when you purchased whatever.

The other spa discount we've seen commonly was a port day special--again, certain services booked on that day only.

My suggestion would be to attend the spa open house on the first day to see if anything is offered at that time. Then pay attention to the signs in the forward and aft elevators as well as the navigators to see if anything is offered later in the cruise.

Thanks for your information - I had been looking at the Navigators that are posted on line, and know where to look for the daily spa discounts. It does seem that they vary greatly, but I did see some of the specials that I WOULD take advantage of.

Looking forward to my first Disney cruise!!

Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter