Daily Disney surprises

disneygirl1972

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I am looking for ideas to have a daily Disney surprise in our room when we wake for my 8 yr old niece. This trip was her Christmas present last year, & the Covid kept us from going on our initially scheduled trip in March 2020. I have adult children now, & need to get back to my younger Disney roots!!

Oh how fun. So below the prices kind of range and you can pick what is comfortable for you:
* Clothes-- Super easy and fun. Think Disney t-shirts, PJs, swimwear, socks, heck even underwear! Tons of options.
* Accessories -- hats, sunglasses, footwear (flip flops, slippers, crocs, etc.), hair clips and bands, jewelry, purse or bag
* Practical stuff -- bandaids, sunscreen, santizer, masks, backpacks, etc.
* Entertainment -- books, DVDs (if that's applicable - many just stream), coloring books & crayons, stickers, autograph book with pen (I did a pillow case for my kids with fabric markers and they still use them)
* A homemade GC for an experience or treat -- think something like dining at Cinderella's Castle or Pirate's League (mermaid makeover or pirate empress, anyone?), a Disney ice cream, etc.
* Toys -- plush, dolls, figurines, games, etc.
* Snacks -- fruit snacks or the mickey goldfish, etc.
* Kitchenware -- fun water bottle, refillable mug, etc.

We do the same every time! My DD loves waking up and searching for Tinker Bell’s surprise. I usually shop Target and Walmart for small Disney blind bags. When I’m on shop Disney, they sometimes have the small plushies on sale. One year we got a travel set like the neck pillow and blanket. A small Disney gift card is also fun so she can buy something for herself.

Kohl's has quite a few Disney Plush animals for $10 right now - they are the Kohl's Cares stuffed animals, where "100% of the net profit from the sale of this item will support the health and wellness of families in our communities.". My kids are a little older, but I'm going to get them each one of these for their first morning! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter