D23 EXPO 2019 Superthread - dates announced!

Do you want Fresno - ABC30's Cory James to cover Media Day at Disneyland - SWGE?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was on chat and this is the info I was given: For non-resort guests, no ticket is required to make a reservation. They are unsure of how many guests you will be able to include in your reservation at this point but it will be for more than one. Also, you must create an account prior to May 2, 2019, in order to make a reservation. Hope this helps someone.
Where did you hear this?

Via chat on Disney website.
Thanks! Hoping it is true, because I realized I can't link my Disney account to my friend's account, so this would be helpful if we can each be searching for open slots and include the other person as a guest.

that's crazy no ticket required and no presale preference for AP holders.

Guess ill be looking on ebay for a black market Disney SWGE resell reservation slot :(

that's crazy no ticket required and no presale preference for AP holders.

Guess ill be looking on ebay for a black market Disney SWGE resell reservation slot :(

Don't buy off eBay or any third party, it would be a total scam and wouldn't grant you access to the land. They said that any resale would completely void the reservation.

Don't buy off eBay, it would be a total scam and wouldn't grant you access to the land. They said that any resale would completely void the reservation.

LOL … I was kidding, kind of :) But I am sure people will be doing this. How will they know when you can just add people online

Thanks! Hoping it is true, because I realized I can't link my Disney account to my friend's account, so this would be helpful if we can each be searching for open slots and include the other person as a guest.
Yes, I'm hoping he was correct as well but he said you can definitely reserve for more than one because children don't have their own accounts.

I'm glad they're not doing a special advanced reservations time for Annual Passes - coming from someone who has had an annual pass for a long time. It just wouldn't be a fair playing field when so many want to get into the land.

Has anyone with hotel stay NOT gotten an email yet? I have a reservation for Paradise Pier 5/30-6/1 and haven’t gotten any Star Wars email yet.

So this is interesting to me, the first time slot is from 8 until 12 noon, the second time slot is from 11 am until 3 pm. So there is a one hour overlap. I wonder how this will play out.

So this is interesting to me, the first time slot is from 8 until 12 noon, the second time slot is from 11 am until 3 pm. So there is a one hour overlap. I wonder how this will play out.
Many people speculate they'll use colored wristbands like they do at the parties. Much better use of time than sweeping and closing the land. Curious if the third window will begin at 2 or 3. If it begins at 2 then those people with 11 entry have only 2 hours without other groups. In that case it would be best to be at 8AM and whatever the last timeslot is.

Yes, I'm hoping he was correct as well but he said you can definitely reserve for more than one because children don't have their own accounts.

You may not know, but did it seem like you could at least get a reservation for your entire (immediate) family? We are a family of 6 (2A/4C), all linked under my account (APs). I would hope I could get a reservation for all of us together.

Curious if the third window will begin at 2 or 3. If it begins at 2 then those people with 11 entry have only 2 hours without other groups. In that case it would be best to be at 8AM and whatever the last timeslot is.

That's what I was thinking too, since I have 11-3. I think I'd rather have 8 am. When I was on the phone this morning I asked if I could change my time slot and was told "no."

We aren’t going till October... but I am wondering if they will decide to extend the reservation period if it proves successful...
They aren't expanding the reservations. They will be doing a virtual queue. This is kind of like a same day reservation. You sign up to go and will be alerted, probably by the app, when it is your turn to visit. No word on if that will last just through the summer or extend through the year.

They aren't expanding the reservations. They will be doing a virtual queue. This is kind of like a same day reservation. You sign up to go and will be alerted, probably by the app, when it is your turn to visit. No word on if that will last just through the summer or extend through the year.
I must have missed this. Where did they mention a vita queue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter