disneyaggie

DIS Veteran
It's time for another Dis Meet! Whoohooo! :cheer2:

Sunday, 21 October -- 2:00 pm

Cotton Patch Cafe
4020 William D. Tate, Suite 200
Grapevine, Texas 76051
817-545-5511

Thanks Debbie for the notifier. I have it on the calendar and will be able to give a firm answer when we determine when we are going to the fair and Pumpkin Patch. Gotta do those every October.:thumbsup2

Thanks for planning it--I need to sit this one out. I'm having a hysterectomy on the 18th.

Count us in. Sophia says she needs a local DIS fix before her first WDW trip to meet the BIG cheese, I mean mouse.

It is duly or is that DISly noted.
Count me & princess: in.

:hug: Let us know that you are okay afterwards.

I should be there. Thanks for setting the date and time, disneyaggie :thumbsup2. I kind of got distracted.

Thanks but I can't take all the credit -- I had lots of you good folks guiding me on when and where. :banana: Look forward to seeing you there! :yay:

Count us in (for 5). It's Sara's 15th Birthday!!!!!

OK -- Here is our "official" count so far. I will add to it as more say :thumbsup2 .

Haley Whippet -- 1
RRBB -- 4
TekMickey -- 2
slimpaw -- 2
richmar -- 2
KristaTX -- 2
mommystieg -- 5
WebmasterKathy -- 1
disneyaggie -- 1
dallastxcpa -- 2
janette -- 3
Dolce27 -- 1 (plus)

Hey guys...wish I'd seen this earlier, as I scheduled a Scout meeting for tomorrow afternoon. I've been on these boards for 6 or 7 years and have yet to make a DISmeet. One of these days.....

Hope you have a great time!

TxAg

Hey guys...wish I'd seen this earlier, as I scheduled a Scout meeting for tomorrow afternoon. I've been on these boards for 6 or 7 years and have yet to make a DISmeet. One of these days.....

Hope you have a great time!

TxAg

Well -- just ditch the Scout meeting -- a Dis Meeting is SOOO much more fun! :yay: :dance3: :yay:

It would be great meeting another Texas Aggie! Whoop! And Gig 'em! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter