Cvs weekly 6/7-6/13

Okay help me with the Dove deal, please? I have 6 of the $2 IP deod coupons (the second link said it was no longer avaliable 1st link x 3 computers x 2 coupons each = 6)

So at this point I'm $15 in for the deal, with $12 in coupons I need to spend another $5 .. I probably have any recent coupons, I always use bodywash so that would be good. Any advice or printable coupons?

Thanks!

Okay help me with the Dove deal, please? I have 6 of the $2 IP deod coupons (the second link said it was no longer avaliable 1st link x 3 computers x 2 coupons each = 6)

So at this point I'm $15 in for the deal, with $12 in coupons I need to spend another $5 .. I probably have any recent coupons, I always use bodywash so that would be good. Any advice or printable coupons?

In this Sunday's paper there were $1 off coupons for Dove bodywash or shampoo and a bunch of other things if you get the Sunday paper.

Here is a link to get a coupon for body wash I believe. I'm not sure what type it is good for so if you have the newspaper I would go for that one first.

https://secure.dove.us/burstcoupon/register.aspx?

Thanks!

Degree deodorant counts toward the Dove deal, too, if you have Degree coupons. It is also on sale 2/5.00.

Aaargh! I totally spaced out and forgot to use my 3 days only $10/$30 coupon! Doh!!! It's in the car, I have to see if maybe it ended today instead. Can't even remember which day I got it!

I went out

My sister's card did, the dawn with 25 cent coupons, glide floss, with 75 cent coupon, and razor with $4 coupon, paid with ECBs, just used $1.27 on GC to pay tax and avoid loosing money on a $3 ebc... got $1, $2, & $4 back

On my card I did 6 dove deodrants, minus $2 coupons (x6 = $12) did 1 dove bodywash $7, minus $1 coupon , so that was basically free, did the dawn with 50 cent coupons, so free, the razor with $4 coupon, so free, I had the lumene $5 crt, bought the #2.99 cream, got overage, did the glide used the 75 cents coupon, then threw in the prilosec, used up all my ecbs paid $20 on a GC, then got $1 for dawn, $10 for dove, $2 for glid, $4 for razor, and $5 for prilosec. I then bought the coke, used the $10 ecb, a $2 ecb, and a $1 ecb, oop was $0 with $3 ecbs back...

Not so bad. right now I have $25 ecbs on my card, and about $12 on her card, enough to do great deals, but not enough to have to worry about. I could have done the coke on her card, and still may, but we're pretty set on coke right now and buy our bottled water from Walmart anyway, so the dasani is out... I've been trying to use a refillable bottle, as to cut down on our bottled water.

I wanted to do the fabreeze, I have 2 of the p&G books, but the scents were awful here, so I didn't bother. My coupons were $1 off the candles and 50 off the sprays, I prefer other candles anyway.

In my snail mail today I got a CVS coupon for 20% off entire purchase on Sat. and Sun. only. Of course it cannot be used on meds, sales, clearanced etc.

Did anybody else get one and what is the best thing to use it on if anything?

I prefer other candles anyway.

Those Febreeze candles do not last very long and they end up wasting a lot. I love candles but I have gotten to be such a cheapskate that I can't bring myself to buy many any more. I did go and get 4 on sale for 50% off at Bath and Body Works and then used a $10/40. Just about killed me to spend $30 "real" dollars on something like that lol

You did great, I wish I would've gotten a Dove body wash instead of all deodorant.

In my snail mail today I got a CVS coupon for 20% off entire purchase on Sat. and Sun. only. Of course it cannot be used on meds, sales, clearanced etc.

Did anybody else get one and what is the best thing to use it on if anything?

I didn't get one this time :( All we ever came up with before was baby formula. Almost everything else was a better deal when it was on sale or had ECBs.

Where do you get the $2 Dover coupons? Every link I'm going to takes me to $1.50/2.

My $10/$30 coupon expired today so I was able to use it last night and I had a great run! I bought 8 Dove deodorants with coupons and a Schick Quatro Trimmer with a raincheck and $4.00 coupon from this months All You plus the BOGO candy bar coupon to get my total up. My total cost was $0.80 (didn't even have to use any ECB's!) and I got back $14 in ECB's!!! I'm pretty excited about that one.

I will make one more run but I'm still deciding what to do, trying to make the Olay deal work for me and thinking I'll do Swiffer/Febreze and Always, maybe Banana Boat too.

My $10/$30 coupon expired today so I was able to use it last night and I had a great run! I bought 8 Dove deodorants with coupons and a Schick Quatro Trimmer with a raincheck and $4.00 coupon from this months All You plus the BOGO candy bar coupon to get my total up. My total cost was $0.80 (didn't even have to use any ECB's!) and I got back $14 in ECB's!!! I'm pretty excited about that one.

I will make one more run but I'm still deciding what to do, trying to make the Olay deal work for me and thinking I'll do Swiffer/Febreze and Always, maybe Banana Boat too.

Wow! Great job! I love good runs like that. I haven't personally had a great one in a while. Hopefully again someday......:rotfl:

Hey ladies... I'm back. I think I was just taking a little break from my coupons but they creeped up on me and I had to shop.:scared1:

This week I did the Dove deal and bought BOGO Kleenex and something else... oh yes, swiffers. Oh the excitement!:teacher:

I missed keeping up with all of you. I'm back in the game--I promise!

Oh, and Smiller quit her job so she's been hanging about and she's going camping with our dad to be adventurous. FOR TWO WEEKS! I'll miss her like crazy!:hug:

Oh well, OKW will be here before I know it. :rolleyes:

Clarabelle & Maggie: I've been researching the place and I'm still confused about the parking lot with the crazy fast bus driving. Help! Hopefully I'll be close to the Hospitality House and I can lounge about without getting hit by a bus.:laughing:

Do they have pina coladas there? I think I need one..... ;)

Lana Jae
: I see you're back! Everything is in order now....:cool2:

Oh, and now that summer vacations are upon us... don't forget to take your pic with your CVS card in the lobby. I'll be doing it... all the cool people do it, you know.

"excuse me, will you take my picture here with my CVS card?" Totally cool. yeah! Who cares if people stare at you like you're from another planet? CVS gives us stuff for free!

Oh, and Smiller quit her job so she's been hanging about and she's going camping with our dad to be adventurous. FOR TWO WEEKS! I'll miss her like crazy!:hug:

Hi!!:banana:

I hope smiller has lots of fun with your dad, is she starting a new job after the camping trip?

Hi!!:banana:

I hope smiller has lots of fun with your dad, is she starting a new job after the camping trip?

No. Unless you call hanging around with me drinking chardonnay sorting CVS coupons a job. hahahaha.:laughing:

She needs a break. :angel: I hope she figures out what she wants/needs in life and hopefully this little trip will be a huge learning experience too!:upsidedow

Then, after roughing it with the wilderness she can relax at Disney, and then we'll figure out what's next! Oh the adventures we have!:goodvibes

Clarabelle & Maggie: I've been researching the place and I'm still confused about the parking lot with the crazy fast bus driving. Help! Hopefully I'll be close to the Hospitality House and I can lounge about without getting hit by a bus.:laughing:

Do they have pina coladas there? I think I need one..... ;)

The building is RIGHT beside a bus stop so the bus passes the bus stop on the driver's left then FLIES thru the parking lot and turns right out of the parking lot so he is lined up to pick up the passengers the right way. Make sense? If I had a map of the resort I could pinpoint the building number. It's in the back of the resort - nowhere near the hospitality house.

They have Pina Coladas at the Gurgling Suitcase (or whatever the bar is called). OH and be sure to go to Olivia's to eat the penne pasta with key lime pie for dessert. YUMMO!

No. Unless you call hanging around with me drinking chardonnay sorting CVS coupons a job. hahahaha.:laughing:

She needs a break. :angel: I hope she figures out what she wants/needs in life and hopefully this little trip will be a huge learning experience too!:upsidedow

Then, after roughing it with the wilderness she can relax at Disney, and then we'll figure out what's next! Oh the adventures we have!:goodvibes

LOL - a job with no pay, but good benefits. I hope everything works out, please tell her hi!

The building is RIGHT beside a bus stop so the bus passes the bus stop on the driver's left then FLIES thru the parking lot and turns right out of the parking lot so he is lined up to pick up the passengers the right way. Make sense? If I had a map of the resort I could pinpoint the building number. It's in the back of the resort - nowhere near the hospitality house.

They have Pina Coladas at the Gurgling Suitcase (or whatever the bar is called). OH and be sure to go to Olivia's to eat the penne pasta with key lime pie for dessert. YUMMO!

Okay, yeah... not sure where this death trap is located, but I'll try my best to avoid it. :eek:

Yes, we have ressies at Olivia's on July 12th for dinner. Just me, smiller & my kiddies. I'm so excited! :yay: And, I'm planning on the pasta--since you recommend it so highly. yum!

I'll wander over & get a colada too. Maybe I'll take my CVS pic with that.;)
Oh, I'm hoping they give us a room near the HH. My DD has trouble walking so I'd have to do 2 strollers or my double if we're not close ALL THE TIME! Hope we are close!!!!:wizard::wizard::wizard:

And, since we're finally DVC members we can update on the CVS thread during our stay since we'll have free interent. Can you stand it??? :laughing:

Lamasil is a MM with a CRT and Lamasil q. I received a 3CRT off any Lamasil, combine that with 2q stickies on some Lamasil and it becomes a MM.

7.99-3CRT-2q-5ECB=2.01MM.
I did this deal on two of my cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter