CVS ECB Deals - Sales for Week 3/23/08-3/30/08

Which CVS in Pittsburgh? The one in Bethel Park will NOT accept comp. coupons. I usually take the comp. coupons to Giant Eagle now and get gc's that way. The Rite-Aid ones are great to use at Giant Eagle because they give you the whole $40 on the first refill and you get fuel perks :cool1:

How odd! It actually says right on the CVS flyer "We accept competitor's pharmacy coupons".

Kimya

Do you have a pic of what they look like?

Sorry I missed this yesterday, I do now :):

ECB%20Wallet%20001(1).jpg

ECB%20Wallet%20002.jpg

I think the price is $2.99 by itself, but it's free with a 3-card purchase, so if you get 99 cent cards, it's works out better. The original promo date for it was before Valentine's Day, it was in the ad, so who knows, they might be on clearance now too.

How odd! It actually says right on the CVS flyer "We accept competitor's pharmacy coupons".

Kimya

We have a banner on the outside of one store that is about 12' wide and about 2' high that says "we accept ALL competitor's coupons" - but if I brought in a Target or Walgreen's coupon, I am quite sure the manager would have a heart attack!

Our weekly sales ad usually has the coupon for a $25 gift card with a transferred prescription. I was thinking of using this next time it is in the sales flyer but wanted to know if anyone has had any problems with the pharmacy at CVS. The place I currently use often runs out of medication at the time of my refill which usually results in a delay of several days.

Is there a list of what is considered a CVS brand? obviously the ones that don't say CVS.

thanx

lisa

Is there a list of what is considered a CVS brand? obviously the ones that don't say CVS.

thanx

lisa

Some honor their exclusive brands which include: Skin Effects, Blade, Gold Emblem, Round the House, PreVentin-AT, Cristophe, Lumene, Playskool, Nuprin, Life Fitness, Essence of Beauty (I think), and photo processing even if it's done on the Kodak machine. There might be more, those are just the ones I know if.

Thanx, i have a cvs coupon $3 off 10 CVS brand - if only i can find the CVS Vitamin C's!!! the coupon expires 3/31

lisa

Some honor their exclusive brands which include: Skin Effects, PreVentin-AT, Cristophe, Lumene, Playskool, Nuprin, Life Fitness, Essence of Beauty (I think), and photo processing even if it's done on the Kodak machine. There might be more, those are just the ones I know if.

thanx

lisa

Don't ask the employees as they do not have a clue. When I bought the life fitness patches (I think that was the brand) I had a cashier that would not even attempt to scan the 2/10 CVS brand.

Are there any links to the next few weeks here on dis boards? The search brings up ads from last year. YUK

Go on the HotCouponWorld site - they have all the info you want!

lisa

I did and they do but it is not the same as here.:lmao: I am spoiled to DisBoards and the nice people. HCW is all business. ;)

I know this is slow week but has anybody been shopping yet this week?? I went for the first time this week and did 2 transactions Had to get ds a prescription so I also got a new gift card!

They have cvs pretzels on sale for 88 cents so I bought 4 of those and cvs bottled water 2 colgate and 2 boxes of cereal I dont have my receipt but with coupons I broke about even and I needed the stuff so a good deal
2nd transaction
finished the treseme deal got my $5 ecb. 2 more cereal with $1 off each box a great deal for rice krispies! and another colgate after coupons and ecb broke even again but again for stuff I needed!

not a money maker week or a week to build ecbs but a good week to stock up on snacks and cereal.

Yes, i did 2 transactions this week - its the 1st i've actually "spent" ecb's but i did stop up on cereal, now have 20 boxes in my house - also bought the cookies on sale (nabisco) i used a 5/15 coupon on both transactions so it came out to about 1.00 per item!

lisa

I know this is slow week but has anybody been shopping yet this week?? I went for the first time this week and did 2 transactions Had to get ds a prescription so I also got a new gift card!

They have cvs pretzels on sale for 88 cents so I bought 4 of those and cvs bottled water 2 colgate and 2 boxes of cereal I dont have my receipt but with coupons I broke about even and I needed the stuff so a good deal
2nd transaction
finished the treseme deal got my $5 ecb. 2 more cereal with $1 off each box a great deal for rice krispies! and another colgate after coupons and ecb broke even again but again for stuff I needed!

not a money maker week or a week to build ecbs but a good week to stock up on snacks and cereal.

I'm just starting to get into the CVS thing ;) I still have much to learn, but I'm impressed by the deals you're all getting!
Do any of you know where I can find this coupon?--
$4.00/1 johnsons softlotion, softwash, or softoil melt away stress (30 day rolling) Printable

thanks!

haygan,
i was at the cvs on cochran road by bower hill road. We dont usually have scripts to fill so this was the first time i had one fille. its funny you mention bethel park that is where i live. are you also from bethel?
kim

2nd transaction

The only thing I'm getting this week is finishing up my Russell Stovers on each of my three cards. I have a ton of the BOGO coupons, so it's a really good time for me to use them.

Kimya

I have wanted to try the mineral makeup so thought I would do so with the Maybelline bogo, went last night and bought four products plus 2 CVS hand sanitizers (2.99 & 3.99) total at this point was around $42, I had the $5 off $15 which I used and also thought I was pushing it using the $3 off $15 beauty products. Gave those two coupons to the cashier and was in my CVS coupon stash pulling out ECBs to use when the cashier spotted a $2 off $10 CVS coupon and said you can use that too:scared1: so I did but I was really surprised she let me use all of them, needless to say happy as well. We have two CVS within 2 miles, this one is new and the cashiers are very nice, the other has cashiers that can tend to not be happy when you use coupons and ECBs and then get ECBs back. Guess I need to stick with this one. All in all it cost me $1.06 out of pocket, a very nice shopping spree.

I know this is slow week but has anybody been shopping yet this week?? . . .They have cvs pretzels on sale for 88 cents so I bought 4 of those and cvs bottled water 2 colgate and 2 boxes of cereal I dont have my receipt but with coupons I broke about even and I needed the stuff so a good deal2nd transaction finished the treseme deal got my $5 ecb. 2 more cereal with $1 off each box a great deal for rice krispies! and another colgate after coupons and ecb broke even again but again for stuff I needed! not a money maker week or a week to build ecbs but a good week to stock up on snacks and cereal.
Yes, I posted about my trip yesterday. Here it is again (I did the CVS pretzels, too ;) )
Today was my first trip to CVS this week and I was surprised how little Easter stuff they had (which is actually good because my hips can't take all of this chocolate):
6 Irish Spring 3-packs of bar soap, on sale $0.97 each
5 bags of CVS pretzels, on sale $0.88 each
3 Life Fitness Patches (nice filler for $2/$10 CVS CRT), $1.99 each
Total was $16 and something
Less $5/$15
Less $2/$10 CVS CRT (it's nice that the Life Fitness counts)
Less 3-$1/2 Irish Spring man. coupons from past Sun. newspapers
Paid with $5.98 ECB and $0.21 oop
Got back a $6 ECB for patches, so net cost was $0.19 for DD and DS's pretzels, I'll give my dad the patches, and we did need more bar soap (but no more body wash -- that we have lots of but DH like bars)

The only thing I'm getting this week is finishing up my Russell Stovers on each of my three cards. I have a ton of the BOGO coupons, so it's a really good time for me to use them.

Kimya

Where are those from? SOmething older that I can't get anymore? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter