Cute matching shirts

Tygerlilly

DIS Veteran
We're spending the first half of our honeymoon at Disney World and I want to get a few matchy type shirts for us to wear while we're there. If you had any and have recommendations on where you got them, I'd love to see/hear about it!

I would check Etsy! My favorite ones we found had a Mr with Mickey ears and a Mrs with Minney Ears, I also was able to get a cute shirt with my new monogram!

WDWNT has a teespring page with some cute ones with a Disnerd twist, like “I’ll be your Figment”/“I’ll be your Dreamfinder” and “Veggie Veggie”/“Fruit Fruit”

Disney ( as well as Etsy ) had a Princess Leia shirt that said 'I Love You' and a Han shirt that said 'I know' if you are Star Wars fans. I also got a shirt that said My Favorite Disney Prince is my Husband and they had men's shirts that said My Favorite Disney Princess is my Wife ( from Etsy )

These were our shirts! I found them on Etsy and they came out great and were REALLY comfortable (I still wear mine all the time! Haha)
129B3753-AF75-4EE8-B647-E4701257157A.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!