Current price for VWL add ons?

Lesley

DIS Veteran
And does anyone know if March is still available?

Have some $ coming....could get a laptop....just tossing around the points idea (this could get to be a yearly thing...lol)

Lesley, your post was too funny! I have been toying with the idea of buying a new Power Mac G4 with dual processors or picking up some more DVC points. I guess maybe there is some common thread amongst a few of us DVC'ers, eh?!

LOL...yep. My dh just gave me our old laptop (from, oh, like 1997) and its just not cutting it. He's offered to either build a regular computer for me or he's receptive to getting a new laptop (um, receptive may be an understatement). The regular machine would be a lot cheaper, but my desk barely fits a laptop as it is!

Don't really know why I'm considering more points....oh, yeah...I'm addicted.

Hi Lesley,

I've just had my paperwork through for adding-on at VWL with a March use year. Points are $75, due to increase to $80 in June in line with BCV.

Have fun deciding between your addiction and your requirement! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter