Current Dream Concierge Hosts

Does anyone know who the current Concierge Hosts are on the Dream?
A month ago, it was Rodrigo, Mariana and Angeline. Rodrigo has just come back from vacation so he’ll be there for a while. Mariana and Angeline were due for a break. They will not be there in May.

Angeline is moving to the fantasy after her vaca and Michelle is moving from the fantasy over to the Dream to fill the opening.

Do you think Rodrigo will be on the Dream in December? He's one of my favorites and it would be great to see him again.

We are just off the Dream and hosts are currently Rodrigo, David and Mariana. We also had a 4th host in training named Kenan. They are all outstanding. Can't say enough about them.

Do you think Rodrigo will be on the Dream in December? He's one of my favorites and it would be great to see him again.

If I recall correctly Rodrigo said he will be on through mid summer and then goes on vacation. I'm not sure how long they get off - is it around 8-10 weeks? If so, there's a good chance he'd be back in December. He definitely is one of the best hosts!

This was my first concierge cruise and loved the staff. Mariana was outstanding. We have a 11 months old and they even had a pack & play set up in our cabana so he could nap while our older girls played on the beach. It was those kind of little things that made a huge difference.

We are just off the Dream and hosts are currently Rodrigo, David and Mariana. We also had a 4th host in training named Kenan. They are all outstanding. Can't say enough about them.

If I recall correctly Rodrigo said he will be on through mid summer and then goes on vacation. I'm not sure how long they get off - is it around 8-10 weeks? If so, there's a good chance he'd be back in December. He definitely is one of the best hosts!
I've done two cruises with Rodrigo as concierge and I just love him. On our last family cruise, for my parents' 50th anniversary, he was absolutely the best! I hope he's on board, because we want to do something special for him after all he did for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter