Cups on Board

Yes. I brought both a drinks cup and refillable water bottle. I also had silicon reusable straws as I don't like the paper ones.

You can certainly bring your own container. In the past, there has been a sign indicating that guests should fill the fresh cups at the drink station then pour the beverage into their individual containers, but I don't know if that is still required/suggested.

You can certainly bring your own container. In the past, there has been a sign indicating that guests should fill the fresh cups at the drink station then pour the beverage into their individual containers, but I don't know if that is still required/suggested.
Sign still says "Please use a new cup", but as usual ignored by the masses.

Just like going to the buffet. Use a clean plate each time.

Unfortunately, yes. I'd rather them not allow people to use refillable mugs

I used 1 paper cup to fill all our refillable bottles on the Fantasy, that way I'm not putting our bottles up to the dispenser, but not wasting extra cups.

I am curious on why?

I use a refillable cup, but I use a new paper cup to fill it each time. When we did Alaska, I brought 2, for for hot chocolate and one for water.

Because not everyone uses a new cup to fill their refillable cup

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter