CSR - Rancho section - positives please ?

Actually, the Downtown Disney buses stop first at El Centro, then casitas, then ranchos, then cabanas. You can get on any park bus at the ranchos stop and ride it around to El Centro. If you get on a DTD bus at ranchos, you are going to DTD. ;)

Park buses stop first at casitas, then ranchos, then cabanas, then El Centro.

oops been awhile since we stayed there. Thanks!

We were in Ranchos 7B last time we stayed at CSR and it was a good location. I guess we were upgraded from a standard room to a waterview because we were given a 1st floor room literally about 20 steps from the quiet pool. We walked around the corner and across the parking lot to the Cabanas bus stop (#4) and it took maybe 3-5 minutes. The Dig Site was maybe 3 minutes away. I timed the walk from our room to El Centro and it took us right at 10 minutes, so I don't think it's an excessive distance - and that was with my then-5-yr-old walking.

I will say that on another trip, we were on the back side of Ranchos 6A facing the parking lot and while it was close to bus stop #3 (Ranchos), it was a pretty good walk to El Centro. We only did it a couple of times, but our kids were younger and that probably contributed to it feeling like it took forever.

I think the landscaping in the Ranchos was very authentic-feeling and really made you feel like you were in the Southwest.

We live in the NE - too many snow storms for us this year, 2013...and still going on, I can not wait till Spring :flower2: starts.
South West will be a nice change of scenery for us :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!