CSR Hold Time, Park Reservation Change Request due to cancelled flights

Carrielh

Earning My Ears
I’m sure I’m not the only one calling WDW today and their priority is probably resort guests, but wondering if being on hold for 2 Hours and still not getting a person is normal. All flights were cancelled today due to weather and SW airlines cant get us there until tomorrow night. It’s a mess.

I cancelled my park reservation for tomorrow (Monday) since won’t be able to use it. I was hopeful that I could just get the same park on Fri but online is showing all parks are full on Fri & Sat.

Staying at the Dolphin, they were able to push my reservation by 1 day with no problems, SW booked a return flight a day later With no problem. Now just trying to figure out how to get that 4th park reservation. Any tips or is a lost cause? If I can’t use the ticket any chance for a refund or even credit for in park purchases? I bought the tix through AAA.... so may need to go to them for a refund.

Any tips or advice on what to ask for or do besides stay on hold and wait are appreciated.

Ive been on hold for 2 hours more than once. Its normal these days I guess. So sorry :(

I think I may have put this in the wrong forum, but updating in case someone searches with a similar problem.

After spending more than 3 hours on hold I was told there was no way they could make a reservation for a park, all parks were full. They could get me Epcot the day after I leave.... which I could also do Online.

For ticket refund I would need to talk to ticket services which is a different que and was told that wait time was 144 minutes. Alternately I could call another time or talk to guest services when I am there. so I guess that’s the route I will go.

kind Of a bummer but we’ll enjoy some pool time at the Dolphin.

Sorry you had to spend so much time on hold to deal with us. Disney's customer service has really gone downhill.

Just a final update...the CSR people at MK were amazing. They helped us sort out the reservation issue and found us an opening for our 4th day tickets. They were disappointed to hear of our phone experience the other day- sounds like there’s some stuff they’re working out in that regards. We put in a full day at MK today - even though it was different than pre-COVID we had a great time and rode a bunch of rides.

The two hour wait is totally normal recently. Sorry you had to listen to that music on repeat, but its worth it if you can hang in there. The cast members truly do want to help you and make sure you have a good experience once you can get to them!

I usually call and then go about my business with it on speaker-its always a surprise when they pick up-and exciting!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter