• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CSR - Business Class, anyone stayed yet?

Are you able to take the beer/alcohol with you or do you need to stay and drink in the lounge? Just wondering if you would be able to take a couple drinks to the pool or back to the room for the next day at the pool.

Yes, you can take your beverages out of the lounge :).

I just returned from business class at Coronado yesterday. I loved the room location and the convenience of the lounge for breakfast and snacks. A few observations, since it is very small and fairly busy, you may have to stand. While I was there, two of the tables were occupied by one person and they were just sitting and talking on the phone, while there were 4 to 6 people standing and trying to balance plates and drinks. Also, on two nights I observed the same group of people put their children at a separate table and expected the CMs to babysit. At one point, one little boy ran out the door and the CM had to chase him. The parents watched this and never flinched and continued their conversation. Also, yes there are DVRs and robes in the rooms.

I just returned from business class at Coronado yesterday. I loved the room location and the convenience of the lounge for breakfast and snacks. A few observations, since it is very small and fairly busy, you may have to stand. While I was there, two of the tables were occupied by one person and they were just sitting and talking on the phone, while there were 4 to 6 people standing and trying to balance plates and drinks. Also, on two nights I observed the same group of people put their children at a separate table and expected the CMs to babysit. At one point, one little boy ran out the door and the CM had to chase him. The parents watched this and never flinched and continued their conversation. Also, yes there are DVRs and robes in the rooms.

I see this all the time in the different club levels at WDW and is the reason we've stopped staying at that level. Kids running around in fairly tight spaces touching the food and then putting it back, oblivious parents, etc.

So sad to read that there are guests who take advantage of the CM in that Manner :(

Just got home on Saturday from a lovely stay, and I have to say I think I've found my Disney "home". I'm a resort hopper - we stay somewhere different every time (except when catering to my youngest's love for Pop Century) - but CSR BC was perfect and I can't wait to go back. Ideal room location, food offerings that perfectly suit our vacation style, and a great place to relax in the evenings rather than sitting on our beds to watch TV or talk.

The food offerings aren't extensive but the morning service was plenty for breakfast for us. We aren't hot breakfast eaters, but yogurt & granola, fruit, cereal, and pastries gave us enough options to choose from that we didn't get bored with the selection, and it was the perfect way to grab something quick before heading to the parks. Seating is a bit limited in the mornings, though - the only time we saw the lounge crowded was in the 7-9am range.

The staff in the lounge is really wonderful, very attentive and helpful. My girls (11 & 12, not little kids) really enjoyed being able to go down for a Coke and some chips and watching TV or playing on their iPods in the evenings after we got back from the parks, and since we were there in unusually cool weather they were there instead of in the pool most evenings. I only got around to trying the white sangria but it was delicious, perfectly light and fruity.

The bus stop turned out to be a non-issue. On 3 of our 4 park days we went for rope drop but only once had to stand (MK/8:20am). Other than that, the buses were never full when they got to us and the transportation as a whole was very good.

Just got home on Saturday from a lovely stay, and I have to say I think I've found my Disney "home". I'm a resort hopper - we stay somewhere different every time (except when catering to my youngest's love for Pop Century) - but CSR BC was perfect and I can't wait to go back. Ideal room location, food offerings that perfectly suit our vacation style, and a great place to relax in the evenings rather than sitting on our beds to watch TV or talk.

The food offerings aren't extensive but the morning service was plenty for breakfast for us. We aren't hot breakfast eaters, but yogurt & granola, fruit, cereal, and pastries gave us enough options to choose from that we didn't get bored with the selection, and it was the perfect way to grab something quick before heading to the parks. Seating is a bit limited in the mornings, though - the only time we saw the lounge crowded was in the 7-9am range.

The staff in the lounge is really wonderful, very attentive and helpful. My girls (11 & 12, not little kids) really enjoyed being able to go down for a Coke and some chips and watching TV or playing on their iPods in the evenings after we got back from the parks, and since we were there in unusually cool weather they were there instead of in the pool most evenings. I only got around to trying the white sangria but it was delicious, perfectly light and fruity.

The bus stop turned out to be a non-issue. On 3 of our 4 park days we went for rope drop but only once had to stand (MK/8:20am). Other than that, the buses were never full when they got to us and the transportation as a whole was very good.

Thanks for the update! We are staying business class in October. Just a few questions - was the lounge centrally located within 9B so that all rooms were fairly close? Did the room have the extra perks that are listed on various websites - DVD player, robes, tile floor in bathroom, turndown service? Did they have bagels at breakfast? Thanks so much!

Thanks for the update! We are staying business class in October. Just a few questions - was the lounge centrally located within 9B so that all rooms were fairly close? Did the room have the extra perks that are listed on various websites - DVD player, robes, tile floor in bathroom, turndown service? Did they have bagels at breakfast? Thanks so much!

Yes, the lounge is centrally located - ground floor on the lake view side, about in the middle of the building.

We didn't receive turndown service (didn't request it either), but the room did have robes and a DVD player and tile in the bathroom. Also, not sure if this is everywhere now or a business class perk - we had a Cuisinart pod-style coffee maker with real mugs, not the old style filter pot and to-go cups.

I'm pretty sure there were bagels every day. The sweet pastry rotated - danishes one day, muffins the next - but the rest of the offerings were the same from day to day.

If it's like other club level food, there will be scrambled eggs, bacon, continental type danishes, cereal, maybe cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, milk, etc.
Have to say I am thrilled about this new offering. We've always been fond of CSR but it will become our weekend place when we're staying DVC. The weekend pts. allotment are nuts and I refuse to use them for that time. We usually fly in on a Friday night and fly out about 10 days later, so 2 weekends at CSR each trip!

No, it's not that much. We stayed in one of these rooms a couple of weeks ago. For breakfast they had cereal and milk, bagels with cream cheese, jams, etc, danishes, fresh fruit, yogurt, but nothing warm like eggs and bacon. They also had beverages, coffee and espresso, orange juice, soda, water etc. We enjoyed it though, it was nice and quiet in there, the CMs were very friendly and attentive, it was a quick in and out, without having to fight people in the main restaurant area.

Yes, the lounge is centrally located - ground floor on the lake view side, about in the middle of the building.

We didn't receive turndown service (didn't request it either), but the room did have robes and a DVD player and tile in the bathroom. Also, not sure if this is everywhere now or a business class perk - we had a Cuisinart pod-style coffee maker with real mugs, not the old style filter pot and to-go cups.

I'm pretty sure there were bagels every day. The sweet pastry rotated - danishes one day, muffins the next - but the rest of the offerings were the same from day to day.

Thanks so much! Very helpful!!

Thanks for reporting back! Which bus stop did you use? From the maps I've seen, it appears that the main bus stop is the closest to this building which makes me a little nervous. Previously, we've stayed at POR and always used one of the bus stops on the outskirts.

Thanks for reporting back! Which bus stop did you use? From the maps I've seen, it appears that the main bus stop is the closest to this building which makes me a little nervous. Previously, we've stayed at POR and always used one of the bus stops on the outskirts.

We used the main stop exclusively. It was never particularly busy, though the resort was nearly full while we were there, but there were a couple of convention welcomes on the board so I'm sure a lot of guests weren't spending their days in the parks.

Bus stop 1 is really close to Cabanas 9B, even closer than it looks on the map. If you google earth CSR you will see what I mean. It's not worth the walk over to Bus stop 4 IMO, when 1 is so close.

Kids, my dd18 will think REAL club level if there are robes:rotfl2:
Thanks for the info. So excited , MY favorite moderate is CSR. I love the view of the lake at night, the hot tub, pool , slide( yes grown ups can go on the slide!)
And getting my favorite drink... CSR Sangria for free will be way fun! I will be there 4/3 if anyone has any other requests. Thanks to all you take the time to give feedback:thumbsup2
Trish
Oh yeah, is there the ottomans by window or a chair? Different pics show different options, just curious.

About how far of a walk would you say it is to the main building and dig site pool?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

About how far of a walk would you say it is to the main building and dig site pool?

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

Not far at all. Cross one bridge you are at main building and cross the other one you are at the Dig Site. 2-3 mins to either one. Its the only building that is that close to both the Dig Site and main building. You are also 1-2 mins from quiet pool and laundry at Cabanas 9A.

Bus stop 1 is really close to Cabanas 9B, even closer than it looks on the map. If you google earth CSR you will see what I mean. It's not worth the walk over to Bus stop 4 IMO, when 1 is so close.

Is bus stop 1 the main bus stop outside the main building? The maps I have seen of the resort don't have the bus stops numbered. Thanks!

Bumping in hopes of getting some more reviews. Still curious if anyone has received turn down service yet? This is one of the advertised benefits of CSR business class but I haven't seen one report where someone has received it yet.

Bumping in hopes of getting some more reviews. Still curious if anyone has received turn down service yet? This is one of the advertised benefits of CSR business class but I haven't seen one report where someone has received it yet.

I was there in March and I did not receive turn down service :(

Is the lounge located on the ground floor? Also - how many floors does 9b have? Do you think a high floor or ground level floor is a better location? Any noise from overhead in the ground level rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter