Crystal Palace zero availability, hours not "up"?

I received an email back, they stated that there are some issues currently on the site but they cannot help because email support doesn't have access to dining reservations. All I wanted to know was an ETA of when reservations would be up. I'm going to be stalking the site again today. After a few days of this you think Disney would have realized oh something is wrong we need to fix it.

That's weird, bc if there is an issue with the site, why wouldn't we be able to book on the phone then? I am confused- is the issue that reservations have not been released, or that there is a problem with the site? It sounds like conflicting information...

Just have to say I was looking for October and saw no availability -- I'm wondering if some will open up once this problem is resolved?

This isn't anything new, but I also had a CM assure me this morning that CP, Akershus and Garden Grill are not booked up, but that rather their full availability has not been released. She said Disney has asked them to advise guests to check back over next couple of days to a week and it should open up. I let her know that lots of on-site guests are checking several times a day for these to open up.

I thought there was something going on, even for September, I looked last week and there was tons of availability, then all of a sudden nothing.

We are now within the 180 day window, and of course, nothing available for CP on the date we wanted to go. Hoping it's resolved soon. I have the reservation finder on touring plans searching for me. And for LTT on 11/14. I heard they were having a similar issue, but of course, it could just be that it is all already booked up? Akershus is another that we may be missing out on, but honestly, I'm okay if I have to switch that to Via Napoli. I've heard mixed reviews of Akershus, but only praise for Via Napoli, so we'll see. Just a little disappointed.

The person I talked to said they have no idea why this is happening. Maybe it is the computer system like one person said, maybe it is just not been released. The joys of planning this trip :)

I'll add that it's been much easier to look for dining on the MDE app vs the website. I'm generally not a fan of MDE, but it was significantly easier to find and book reservations on than the website.

I'll add that it's been much easier to look for dining on the MDE app vs the website. I'm generally not a fan of MDE, but it was significantly easier to find and book reservations on than the website.
Do you think using the MDE app would help for getting LTT, CP, Akershus, or Garden Grill, though?

Glad to hear I'm not the only one having issues booking Akershus. This is our first trip with our princess-obsessed daughter. I was pleasantly surprised to be able to snag CRT, Be Our Guest, the Bon Voyage Breakfast, and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique (not always at my preferred times, but.. I'll take it), but no luck finding anything for Akershus - even toward the end of the trip - over the past two days! I also called a CM and was told that there was a widespread problem and that no one could book (on the phone or online). I hope the issue is resolved soon.

Do you think using the MDE app would help for getting LTT, CP, Akershus, or Garden Grill, though?
Nope. Not different availability, but just easier to book it- I kept getting error messages on the website when I was booking other ADR's that were available. I'm using MDE to search for availability and will book through that.

I currently have alerts set up through touringplans reservation finder for CP and LTT, but I worry with all these issues it won't really wind up helping anyway. Just going to have to be hawkish about it. :( If I can't find a LTT reservation or something else for 11/14, then I'll be stuck at Tony's Town Square and I'm nauseous just thinking about that possibility.

Nope. Not different availability, but just easier to book it- I kept getting error messages on the website when I was booking other ADR's that were available. I'm using MDE to search for availability and will book through that.

Thanks for the tip. Also, not sure if this has been discussed, but I've found that I had much more success booking ADRs by using a specific time, and not just "Lunch" or "Dinner". For example, I would use "Lunch" and get an error message, but use "12:00 pm" and see that times within an hour or two were available! Hope that is helpful to someone who hasn't tried it yet.

Garden Grill just opened availability, had to split the party but we made it work...Hopefully Crystal Palace is next!

Thank you TouringPlans reservation finder for texting me and making me get on the computer!

Now my question is since we had to split could we ask them to seat near each other? We check in at the same time.

Glad to hear you guys are getting some adr's. I still can't get anything for CP. not for 2, 4, 5 or 6 people. I'm trying everything. Breakfast, lunch and individual times.

Please let this end soon. Please? Disney? Please?

Yes Crystal Palace is the last one I am waiting on. Hopefully tomorrow. It was strange that my TouringPlans reservation finder didn't start searching until today when I created it on Tuesday.

:worship:Oh great and powerful Dinsey, please release your dining availability!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter