• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crystal Palace zero availability, hours not "up"?

Arriving 11/12, but 11/13 is last day of food and wine at Epcot. So we will be eating a lot over there on Monday. I can do CP breakfast anytime 14-18. I'm still checking constantly. Hope the hours go up soon!

I'll keep an eye out too. I don't think you'll have a problem getting it

We are booking now and can't fine ANYTHING for Crystal Palace 11/13 thru 11/19.
I hope they fix it!

Bad news. I actually saw a 9:35 for a party of 4 on 11/18 at CP. I need a res for 5 (as appealing as it is to leave my MIL out of my favorite meal, that she mocks) so I searched for 5, hoping they had released times. Nothing. And the 4 was gone in a second. So I think that means it's just fully booked. And now I wish I grabbed the 4! At least we all have five months to catch a cancellation. I need this breakfast!!!

Bad news. I actually saw a 9:35 for a party of 4 on 11/18 at CP. I need a res for 5 (as appealing as it is to leave my MIL out of my favorite meal, that she mocks) so I searched for 5, hoping they had released times. Nothing. And the 4 was gone in a second. So I think that means it's just fully booked. And now I wish I grabbed the 4! At least we all have five months to catch a cancellation. I need this breakfast!!!
Try watching for a party of 6. Sometimes even numbers are easier and they won't charge you a fee if you show up 1 short.

I'm still holding out hope lol it just seems strange to me that the website isn't working correctly and reservations are not showing up for a lot of people. It could be full :( and that would be a sad day

Could they be holding back reservations for when free dining starts? I was up at 6 today and will again tomorrow. Tomorrow is 180 for people with free dining reservations on 11/14, right? I was worried that would effect my trip. All the hassle, none of the savings. :-(

The things we do for Disney!

Could they be holding back reservations for when free dining starts? I was up at 6 today and will again tomorrow. Tomorrow is 180 for people with free dining reservations on 11/14, right? I was worried that would effect my trip. All the hassle, none of the savings. :-(

The things we do for Disney!

I know we didn't qualify for free dining because we are checking in on the 12 and the rest of the family is checking in on the 13. Due to work schedules we have to be back before Thanksgiving. As long has it's not horribly busy it might be worth it lol

I emailed Disney yesterday to ask if when the error was going to be corrected. I will let you guys know if I find anything out.

I am using Firefox and currently the website is showing 0 restaurants at Disney World lol

At 180 days, I was not able to get anything for a party of 4 at CP, Akershus or Garden Grill- even things that were at the end of my trip, so 188 days out.

I am using Firefox and currently the website is showing 0 restaurants at Disney World lol

Update: Now the website is not showing the ability to book dates after November 13, 2017. (9:55am)

Update: Now its back to not bringing anything up....Oh how fun is this (10:08am)

Last edited:
I have tried every date between now and 180 days (staying offsite), breakfast,lunch and dinner for a party of 2 for Akershus not one time. I spoke to them on the phone and they just said its really popular. Im sure there is a glitch with CP, Akershus and Garden Grill.

After asking to speak to supervisor after supervisor I finally got someone in guest relations who said that Garden Grill (which will only offer dinner in November as of now), Akershus, Crystal Palace, and Liberty Tree have not yet released their full availability which is why we can't get anything. They are unable to know when or "if" they will be released :). Thank you Disney

After asking to speak to supervisor after supervisor I finally got someone in guest relations who said that Garden Grill (which will only offer dinner in November as of now), Akershus, Crystal Palace, and Liberty Tree have not yet released their full availability which is why we can't get anything. They are unable to know when or "if" they will be released :). Thank you Disney
Thank you so much!!! I have registered for the touringplans ADR identifier- hopefully I'll get a text/email when availability pops up- I'll post on here when I see something and am sure others will as well. Glad we can help each other out!

Thanks for this. I'm tired and irriked. As if it's not hard enough to plan a Disney trip. My whole schedule revolves around a breakfast and lunch I want at CP. I get up at 5:30 on my adr day. Not an easy feat! And all for nothing. Same thing happened to me for free dining. Up all night and couldn't get it in November. hopefully they will release tomorrow. I am so sick of checking every 15 minutes. I think I need a nap. I sound awfully cranky for someone going to Disney!

Thanks for this. I'm tired and irriked. As if it's not hard enough to plan a Disney trip. My whole schedule revolves around a breakfast and lunch I want at CP. I get up at 5:30 on my adr day. Not an easy feat! And all for nothing. Same thing happened to me for free dining. Up all night and couldn't get it in November. hopefully they will release tomorrow. I am so sick of checking every 15 minutes. I think I need a nap. I sound awfully cranky for someone going to Disney!

I completely understand, I have been doing the same. I told them yesterday that they have stolen my magic :).

It's ridiculous they are not loading the adrs. That is part of the reason we stay on site to be able to make our adrs for our whole trip. We are on the deluxe plan so I have a lot to make. If they open reservations at 180 they should be loaded.

At the very least, they should have some sort of notice within the site to indicate that the adrs weren't loaded. They could have had a place to sign up for an email alert when they become available or something like that so we at least know what is happening!

I received an email back, they stated that there are some issues currently on the site but they cannot help because email support doesn't have access to dining reservations. All I wanted to know was an ETA of when reservations would be up. I'm going to be stalking the site again today. After a few days of this you think Disney would have realized oh something is wrong we need to fix it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter