Crystal Palace Review (Disney Dining Show)! #cute

Love the vlog and even though there was mixed reviews about the food they look like they had a great time.

Think Craig might have to turn in his ‘Kills Magic’ badge as he seemed to be having the best time out of all of them.

Have to say I love Crystal Palace but prefer the breakfast. As you get the same great character interaction the food is alright and it doesn’t cost as much.

Think Craig might have to turn in his ‘Kills Magic’ badge as he seemed to be having the best time out of all of them.

I don't know - this photo seems to fit the whole "kills magic" theme (or at least ready to kill something)

Last edited:

Crystal Palace had become a "must do" for me. I always tried to do at least 1 character meal a trip, and had several not-so-great experiences at Chef Mickey's. And I love Pooh characters, and the aesthetic here. Food was always pretty good - I do make allowances for any buffet I go to, in or out of the World, that buffets are usually not gourmet meals, but I appreciate the variety, and am okay with just okay, as long as it's not totally awful.

We have never done dinner there but we love doing breakfast. Beautiful building, characters are always great(and no, I do not want the fab five there), and the food is pretty good. It's worth it for the puffed french toast alone.

We have never done dinner there but we love doing breakfast. Beautiful building, characters are always great(and no, I do not want the fab five there), and the food is pretty good. It's worth it for the puffed french toast alone.

Breakfast is a must for me too! Looking at this review, I will pass on dinner...

Love Craig in the beginning... "FRIENDSHIP!!!"

Great review, great group right there! The food looks awful but if you have kids or are on the dining plan I could see it being worth it.

Completely agree. I thought it was a lot of fun and if you following any of them on insta the pictures they posted with the characters were amazing. Ryno just looked so happy in the shot with Tigger. So many comments thinking Craig was drunk. The poor guy was still sick and this was 2 days after getting back from CA so probably still exhausted.

So funny as well as the Villians party. Craig is hilarious. There are plenty of other podcasts out there that never say a word against Disney, like WDW Radio. Everyone loves Disney, but we’re all paying through the nose, so take the criticism as it’s meant, their own opinion. If you want saccharine sweet tune into another podcast.

Love the vlog and even though there was mixed reviews about the food they look like they had a great time.

Have to say I love Crystal Palace but prefer the breakfast. As you get the same great character interaction the food is alright and it doesn’t cost as much.

Craig was hilarious! I have never seen him smile so much. Nice to see grumpy cat have a good time.

We too prefer the breakfast although it has been years. We are RD people so we would pick the latest breakfast time and roll it over to lunch. The place used to be pretty empty at that time.

I agree with Cory 100% on the Crystal Palace. Mediocre food, good character interaction. Absolute not worth $60 a person.

I listen to the dining show as a podcast and the first 5 or 6 minutes of this was absolutely useless. Once past that, the rest of the audio was fine. When I get a few minutes, I'll watch the video since I assume that time was all character interaction stuff. If would just help for audio only people to tack a quick explanation on the beginning or cut that part out of the audio version.

I listen to the dining show as a podcast and the first 5 or 6 minutes of this was absolutely useless. Once past that, the rest of the audio was fine. When I get a few minutes, I'll watch the video since I assume that time was all character interaction stuff. If would just help for audio only people to tack a quick explanation on the beginning or cut that part out of the audio version.
I listened to the first few minutes and gave up. I could tell there was fun stuff happening, but it didn't translate unfortunately.
I then went and watched the video (something i rarely do) and that was obviously better.

We had the best fun that night!! I'm so glad you guys are enjoying this video; thanks for sharing it here, @Hunterr!

Those characters are really a fun bunch and the food wasn't bad, it just wasn't knock-your-socks-off amazing. I'd go again, though. 👍

Jackie, I just love seeing you on dining reviews! It was so clear how much fun everyone was having and it made it all the more fun to watch. Thank you for the great coverage!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!