Crystal Palace Breakfast Question

live4christp1

DIS Veteran
Need suggestions of items available for breakfast that my dd can have. She is allergic to chocolate, eggs, and peanuts. Our first trip since finding out her food allergies. Thanks in advance!!!!!

Here's a link to the menu:
http://allearsnet.com/menu/menu_cpb.htm
Oh, I just noticed that there is no menu there :confused3 You might keep checking the site for the updated menu.

Although I don't have any experience with this I know that you can phone ahead to the chef and discuss any special dietary needs you might have. HTH :earsboy:

They will walk you thru the buffet, and let you know what to avoid. They will also make a special dish, if needed.

We have a friend who can't have onions, and the chefs, were great, and fixed him special entrees, at the buffets.

Does your Crystal Palace meal need to be breakfast? The reason I ask - doing without eggs is tough at breakfast. Many, maybe even most of the hot dishes have eggs in them. You probably could eat many of the cold things - basically fruits and pastries (unless they are made with eggs also)?

You may have more food options and therefore be more satisfied with a lunch or dinner - the character interaction would be the same and you may get more food choices your daughter can handle.

Good luck to you - I hope you find something to your liking.

Thanks everyone for your replys. She will be just under 2 yo when we are there, her birthday is the 15th so I am not worried about the cost as I don't think there is a charge for her, there wasn't last year at Chef Mickey's. She doesn't care for eggs at all anyways. Was just curious as if there are basically the same items we had at CM's, bacon, sausage links, cold cereal, etc. This is one of the few menus at allearsnet that doesn't have anything really listed. Her allergies are not so severe that she has ever had an anaphalatic reaction, before we found out she was allergic to chocolate she drank lots of chocolate milk and was have severe eczema, we couldn't seem to pinpoint any soap etc. that was triggering this and decided it must be something she was eating. She improved drastically when we removed the chocolate from her diet. Allergist did however warn that with her skin test reaction to nuts that it could develop into a potentially dangerous reaction so we have to carry an Epi-Pen with us everywhere. Chocolate and peanuts haven't been so hard to avoid but eggs is another story, no ice cream as ice cream has eggs, no cakes as cake batter has eggs, chicken nuggets or breaded chicken is usually dipped in egg before being battered, etc.

All of the restaurants we visited 2 1/2 years ago went out of their way to get my son what ever he wanted to eat. At the time his allergies were to eggs, milk and peanuts. The chefs even brought boxes out of the freezer so I could read ingredients. And, the chicken nuggets never contained eggs. They used their wheat and egg free pancake recipe several times for breakfast. Everything he ate came fresh out of the kitchen made especially for him! It was wonderful, and I actually relaxed after a few days. Just ask, and they will cater to you! Oh, and they all had Rice Dream ice cream available in their kitchens too. The one chef made him his own banana split, and he was sooo excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter