Cruising while pregnant

mousemama

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of booking a 4 day Disney Cruise. I know they won't let you sail if you are more than 24 weeks pregnant. I will be 18 weeks and want to know if anybody has cruised while pregnant and did they get sea sick. Anybody have any experience with cruising while pregnant?? Thanks!

We sailed in September of 2001 on the 7-day with another couple and they were expecting. I believe she was 23 weeks along. Very close to the cut off.

She didn't have a problem with seasickness at all. The only problem that she did have was getting tired easier than normal. I think you'd be fine on the trip, just be prepared to rest when you need to.

Kathy

We weren't pregnant when we went on our first cruise... but we were by the time it ended!

(Sorry, I know this doesn't address your question, but I couldn't resist!)

'Beano':cool:

Yes, dh and I hope to bring home a little "souvenir" on our 7-day cruise on Sept. 7!;)

Make sure you tell them you are preganant and get the medical form signed by your doctor telling them how far along you are.

I went on a 4-day in Dec. 01 and I was 21 weeks. I did not get seasick at all and I usually do when we are deep-sea fishing. The only "not so good" thing that happened was that I gained 9 pounds that month!!!!Go and buy yourself a new maternity bathing suit and have a great time.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter