Cruising June 13, 2002 Wonder

Irishmom23

DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>Some Tag Fairies
We are cruising the 3 day Wonder on June 13, 2002 then eight days in WDW in Port Orleans Riverside. We are all getting so excited making PS and preparing for the trip. Can't wait for June to come. Besides my husband, we will have the children, a son 17, and two daughters 13 and 10.

8/1992 Carribean Beach Resort
8/1995 Carribean Beach Resort
8/1997 Dixie Landings
6/1999 Dixie Landings
6/2002 DCL WONDER
6/2002 Port Orleans Riverside

Finally!! I thought my family and ann's were going to be the only ones on the boat!

I'll have DH and two kids in tow. An 11 yr. old boy and an 8 yr. old girl. We are from VA and this will be our first cruise. Also my kids' first trip to WDW. We're going for the Disney part first, staying at the Grand Floridian from the 7th-13th. Then the 3 night cruise. No room number yet but I know we're on deck 8.

Hope to meet you there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter