• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cruising DCL and Celebrity Cruise Line

Thank you. I recently fell in love with RCCL and cancelled what was going to be our first Celebrity short cruise to replace it with a longer RCCL cruise but I’m still interested in trying Celebrity someday. I can’t wait to read your review.

This is an interesting thread to read. My mother is going on her first DCL cruise with my family soon, she usually cruises Aqua Class on Celebrity, and I'm a little worried it won't hold up to her standards. Seems like people have very different experiences!

This is an interesting thread to read. My mother is going on her first DCL cruise with my family soon, she usually cruises Aqua Class on Celebrity, and I'm a little worried it won't hold up to her standards. Seems like people have very different experiences!

I would love to hear about her point of view afterward.
Enjoy your cruise and time with family!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter