Cruises from Manhattan?

We have a while for our NY Cruise, booked 11/4/17 "Jersey Week".... plan on taking Academy bus to Port Authority night before, its 1 mile from our house with free parking $20pp each way, then a taxi to either Ink Hotel or Comfort Inn, 5 minute walk to terminal, staying the night before. taxi to Port Authority and Bus home. Hubby works near Madison Square Garden and takes these buses daily with little concerns.....

if you are coming from out of town and want the tourist "NYC" experience, stay anywhere up in times square/theater district. There area million places and times square is where everything is going on

It all depends on how much you are willing to travel to the port. I'm from Queens, NY by car about a 30 minute drive from where I live to the Port. I will be having my mom drop my family and I off which makes it a bit easier.

There are a lot of hotels in Long Island City in queens...and you will be minutes from the Queensboro Bridge heading into Manhattan by car. LIC is a very up and coming neighborhood and has a lot of trendy places to eat, you have PS1 Moma in the area as well as the Museum of Moving Image (They have had Disney related exhibits) if you want to do a bit of site seeing before hand, you are also minutes from Manhattan via the subway if you want.

Now when getting to the Port you can always use Uber or a car service if you aren't driving.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter