Cruise ? while 23 weeks pregnant

HappyGilmore

It is never to late to have a happy childhood!!!
Has anyone sailed this close to the cutoff? We had a trip planned on the Wonder 9/7 with another couple but cancelled prior to the time frame at which we still could get back the full amount. When I re-questioned DCL a few weeks before cancelling they told me I would not be able to go since I was that close. I will be 24 weeks pregnant on the Wednesday (the 3rd day of the 4 day cruise 1 day before the trip would end). Our friends are still going and and while reviewing things for them today, I read on the confirmation letter from DCL the quote "Guests who have entered 24th week of pregnancy by the sail date would be denied boarding" The information seems to confilct so I was just curious if anyone has been this close to the cut off and still went on the cruise. At this point we will not be going next week so it is for curiosity only.

I'm not sure about cruising that close to the cut off. I might fudge my due date by a couple dates (with doctor's permission of course). I am so sorry that you won't be going on that cruise. I'll be on the Wonder beginning 9/7 and will be 22 weeks pregnant -- I'd love to have you on the cruise!

Take care,
Jennifer

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter