Cruise Questions??????

SimplyMagical

Mouseketeer
My husband and I are considering a cruise (either three day in February or seven day in August) and we have a few questions.

1. What is the most economical transportation for a family of five to get from the airport to the ship? What is the approximate cost?

2. Since this would be our first cruise, would you start out with a three or four day or go straight to seven?

3. Some dates in February and August are considered regular season - is there more potential for storms and bad weather?

Any other information or tips would be very much appreciated. We need to confirm our plans.

Thanks! :rolleyes:

1)We (also a family of five), found that a stretch limo (we used Yourride) was only a few dollars more than the DCL busses and less than renting a van (5 people + luggage is too tight for most cars).

2)DW & I took a 3 day by ourselves prior to taking everyone on our 9/7 7 day to "test it out" & would recommend going with the 7 day - it takes 1-2 days just to get used to the ship & where everything is & even with 7 days, you won't get to do everything that you want!.

3)Not sure about the dates & rates - officially, hurricane "season" is June thru November with the peak being September 9th.

For transportation, I would recommend either renting a vehicle, or you could use Happy Limo or YourRide or Tiffany towncars.

If you have not been to WDW before, then you may want to spend some time there before your cruise.

We have done all the parks, and we really enjoy going for the seven day cruises now, and bypassing the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter