Cruise price on first day of availability

Mantiger

Earning My Ears
My wife and I are thinking of the Southern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy in Summer(July) of 2022 to celebrate our 10th anniversary. My research indicates that cruise should be “released“ in February of 2021. How much of a price discount should I expect if I book when it is announced? We have been on 6 Disney Cruises to date but have never booked when a cruise is first announced. Thanks for your assistance!!

My wife and I are thinking of the Southern Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy in Summer(July) of 2022 to celebrate our 10th anniversary. My research indicates that cruise should be “released“ in February of 2021. How much of a price discount should I expect if I book when it is announced? We have been on 6 Disney Cruises to date but have never booked when a cruise is first announced. Thanks for your assistance!!
It's not really a "discount", but the prices are generally the lowest they're going to be on opening day. As the space onboard fills up, the prices rise.

Now, how much they may rise, depends on a couple of things, how popular that itinerary is, and the date of the cruise (holiday time? off season?).

You can look at Touring Plans' fare tracker to get an idea of how much prices have risen for certain cruises. Look at the ones within the past year or two that were similar in terms of time of year and itinerary to your cruise.

Some cruises go up quickly. Others might move $50 in the first weeks, but nothing more for 9 months. Still others will not go up at all. It depends on the itinarary. Obviously, situations like all the people rebooking right now will affect prices of the cruises within the next year.

Definitely, as recommended above, check out the Touring Plans fare tracker.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter