***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 6!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi! Would you be able to do these for me?

Beach Chairs with Disney Dream 2012
Mickey-Dad
Minnie-Mom
Daisy-Kaitlyn
Goofy-Jake
Pluto-Nick

Portholes with Disney Dream 2012

The Bertola Family
The Provencal Family
The Kane Family
The DePodesta Family

Thank you so much!

Dorothy

This thread is almost at it's 250th page and will be closed soon..

I started a new thread, part 7, and will post any pending designs there. Please join us and share your creations, pictures or ideas! Here is the link to the new thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2897587

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

Please follow this link to post your new requests for magnets on the new thread.

Thanks for everyone's cooperation.

I will start on page 232 post number 3468 as soon as I can!

Milliepie - please no worries!!! We have soooo much time. When you do start on pg. 232 #3468, I had another request later in the thread for the dolphin chairs. Just thought I would let you know so you do not have to do our names more than once. Why not wait until you get to the later request (chairs on deck with dolphin) to even start?!? (-: Seems like others are leaving much sooner. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I will be posting the requests i've finished in the new thread, so if your waiting for something from me please look for it there :)

Blueyes. Can I please ask for a tinker bell sprinkling the name. The fantasy. Or just fantasy. Thank you so much

Wow...I am impressed!!! My daughter and I are going on the Disney Dream on next Sunday and would love something with our names on it! I love the beach chair theme with the names, ship and year!! That was awesome!!

Our names are:

LaShawna
Nicole

Thanks so much!! I'll keep checking!! Disney Dream April 1-5, 2012 to Nassau! :)
LaShawna :)

Does anyone do regular things -- just looking for a Pajama Party sticker or something to put on a clipboard I'm making as party favors.

I would want something like "Caitlin's 9th Birthday 2012" with a pajama party background or something similiar.. It has to be about 5x7.

Thanks!
happy weekend!
Georgette

Does anyone do regular things -- just looking for a Pajama Party sticker or something to put on a clipboard I'm making as party favors.

I would want something like "Caitlin's 9th Birthday 2012" with a pajama party background or something similiar.. It has to be about 5x7.

Thanks!
happy weekend!
Georgette

Have a look over on the Creative DISigns boards for what you need.

I'm going to close this thread so no other requests get posted here since Part 7 is in full swing now. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2897587

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter