• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Cruise Magnet Graphics and Links Part 5!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jordak,
At your convenience, could I please get the Mr. Pricklepants license plate with the name Grayson on it? There is no rush as we are not cruising until next summer. TIA. Your new stuff is outstanding as always.
Sherry

I appologize in advance for even asking a question that is probably obvious but... How does this work? I see something I like and request it? Is there a fee?

The first design is a one of a kind at the moment i made for a cruise group.I have plans to make another that will work for anybody, just haven't had the time to work on it.

I feel so special!! :teeth: (can you tell I am finished with my work and can now pester you for the next 11 days?!?!!? hahahahaahahahaha)

I feel so special!! :teeth: (can you tell I am finished with my work and can now pester you for the next 11 days?!?!!? hahahahaahahahaha)

Ooooh Lordie Look out. :lmao:

Jen did you get all the FE's done and how about the phone list, do you have that filled out and organized? I haven't received mine.

There you go Jordak that should give you a few more minutes. ;)

Hey Jen I haven't seen some fancy little dodad made for our cruise from Jordak... do like the other cruise better or something?:furious:

I'm not sure if this exists or not, but has anyone seen an image of Mickey & Minnie, either together or separate, wearing figure/ice skates?

I'm not sure if this exists or not, but has anyone seen an image of Mickey & Minnie, either together or separate, wearing figure/ice skates?
I don't have any, but if you do a google search for "ice skating mickey" it comes up with several. Hope that helps.

Ooooh Lordie Look out. :lmao:

Jen did you get all the FE's done and how about the phone list, do you have that filled out and organized? I haven't received mine.

There you go Jordak that should give you a few more minutes. ;)

Hey Jen I haven't seen some fancy little dodad made for our cruise from Jordak... do like the other cruise better or something?:furious:
haha you two are to funny! One of you better do a trip report and post pictures because this cruise sounds like it is going to be epic!

Jordak -- I would appreciate it if you could make one for me for our cruise next June:

Could it please say: Michelle & Hans
Disney Alaska Cruise
June 14, 2011

I was going to wait until I chose them all, but I just love this one so much I know that I'm going to use it on our door.

Thanks in advance, and please don't hurry since we have a long, long time to go still...

:goodvibes

I appologize in advance for even asking a question that is probably obvious but... How does this work? I see something I like and request it? Is there a fee?
If you see something you like just post a message here to the person who makes it along with either a link to the picture or a description of what it is along with the info you want on it and we will fix you up for FREE.

I hope you don't mind, but I had this pic and it was just waiting to be used. :)

I love it, may I use it as well????
I looked at the photo album this was in and saw another one I am going to print... the one with the it all started with a mouse quote.... Awesome...

My door is all but done

Group hug to jordak and Millipie ::grouphug: :hug:

Jordak,
At your convenience, could I please get the Mr. Pricklepants license plate with the name Grayson on it? There is no rush as we are not cruising until next summer. TIA. Your new stuff is outstanding as always.
Sherry
Here you go

Grayson.jpg

Jordak -- I would appreciate it if you could make one for me for our cruise next June:

Could it please say: Michelle & Hans
Disney Alaska Cruise
June 14, 2011

I was going to wait until I chose them all, but I just love this one so much I know that I'm going to use it on our door.

Thanks in advance, and please don't hurry since we have a long, long time to go still...

:goodvibes
Sure no problem.
alaska_Michelle_Hans.jpg

Jordak -- Thank you so much!!!:banana::banana::banana: I love it -- it's absolutely WONDERful!!! ;) I wasn't expecting it so soon, either. :goodvibes I'll be watching and waiting just in case any more "Alaska-themed" designs pop up in the next 8 1/2 months. Can't wait to put this one on my door.:yay:

Wasn't sure if this was the mickey and minnie you wanted or if it was the one with them on the beach. Took a guess but if you would like the other, let me know.

Um... could you repost them and leave them up until tonight? I'll have time when I get home from work to download them - didn't have time last night.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter