Cruise auditions

Great - more waiting! I wonder what that means though, is casting for Disney Magic finished then?

I know they are starting two new ships, not just one. The Fantasy is one of them, but on the cruise I went on (in March) they said that they are planning on doing another cruise to Hawaii, because they are nearing completion on a new Disney resort there. It may be that Magic casting is finished but that they are still working on casting the new boats.

(if that was what you were asking)

Just noticed on the Disney audition calendar there will be
"Male and Female Dancer" auditions in NYC for DCL, June 1st @ 10am.

The friend that I mentioned had the call back on Monday, just got the call - He is going to be an Entertainment Host for DCL! No start date yet - but I'm very excited for him!!!

EDIT: Looks like lots of calls went out yesterday/today, I see about 6 people who updated their FB statuses to say they got a job with DCL.

Congratulations to all who made it to the cruise! It seems like it could be so much fun!

For the rest of us! well, there is still a chance as they are only auditiong in Toronto this time and they need to cast people for the new ship. The new ship sails officialy on January, but they have the repo cruise before that, and training in Toronto so that is why contracts start in September I guess
!!!

My daughter did great at the NYC audition, she made it through 4 cuts. She hasn't heard from them yet...but we still have our fingers and everything else crossed. I think DCL was auditioning in LA this week so I assume it's safe to say we shouldn't hear anything for another week or so.

My daughter did great at the NYC audition, she made it through 4 cuts. She hasn't heard from them yet...but we still have our fingers and everything else crossed. I think DCL was auditioning in LA this week so I assume it's safe to say we shouldn't hear anything for another week or so.

That's great news! Fingers crossed for her too.
Anybody else audition this time round?

I believe my daughter attended the same DCL dancer audition in NYC on June 1st and also was one of 5 girls remaining at the end of the call-backs on 6/14. Was your daughter one of the other 4? They were told they should hear something this week. Has your daughter heard anything yet???

MommyDearest...Congrats to your daughter for getting through DCL NYC audition and call back as well! Woo Whoo! Unfortunately, my daughter didn't get a call back nor has she heard from DCL. But I'll still hold on to hope and keep my fingers crossed for both our daughters!

MommyDearest...Congrats to your daughter for getting through DCL NYC audition and call back as well! Woo Whoo! Unfortunately, my daughter didn't get a call back nor has she heard from DCL. But I'll still hold on to hope and keep my fingers crossed for both our daughters!

Thanks so much for the well wishes. The waiting and wondering is definitely the hardest part! Please let me know if your daughter hears anything. We'll hope for the best!

I believe my daughter attended the same DCL dancer audition in NYC on June 1st and also was one of 5 girls remaining at the end of the call-backs on 6/14. Was your daughter one of the other 4? They were told they should hear something this week. Has your daughter heard anything yet???

The last 5? That's brillinat! Fingers crossed that she gets it! Fingers crossed for her, and let us know if she gets good news!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter