Cruise already booked ? -- Keep checking internet prices -----

John VN

N.Y. STYLE CHEESECAKE RULES!!!
DW and I are on Oasis in Cozumel right now so I decided to look at RCCL site for future cruises. We have a Mariner 4 day out of PC in Jan. 2020 and went on cruise info link. LOW AND BEHOLD the price went down!!! Cruised into the NEXT CRUISE booth, spoke to rep about my findings so he looked up booking and confirmed reduction. Not able to alter reservations he called RCCL, handed the phone to me, I spoke with reservation person and LOW AND BEHOLD received the lower price.

KEEP CHECKING THOSE PRICES.

Nice! I have a great TA who checks for me. She's saved me quite a bit over the years.

I check until final payment date, then you're stuck with whatever price you've got. lol

I check until final payment date, then you're stuck with whatever price you've got. lol
I keep checking after final payment till maybe a week or two before departure. If the prices of higher category cabin drops to what you paid, you can upgrade yourself to the higher category cabin. This will not work with the going, going gone sale or if the sale states for new bookings only.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter