CRT question

2cutekidz

DIS Veteran
I'm a little confused.:confused: We're going to do the dining plan for our Februauy 2008 trip. I know you need to make ADR for Cinderellas Royal Table, and that it uses 2 meal credits. It also says that the meal must be paid in full at the time of making the reservation. How can you use meal credits if it's already paid for?

If you have the DDP already on your ressie than you let them know that when you make your ADR and they will ask for you CC# to use as a hold(you will not be charged,unless you don't show up or cancel)If you do not have the DDP yet then they will charge your CC and you can have them credit back after you purchase the DDP.
laura

Congrates on your first post. welcome

I'm pretty sure the above poster is correct, but I booked my CRT breakfast last week and the CM said my credit card had to be charged to hold the reservation, and I would just have to deal with getting a refund once I got to the restaurant. I didn't think this sounded right, but I didn't want to chance hanging up and calling back and not getting the time I wanted to I said ok. I do think this CM was wrong, but I wanted to give the heads up so you wouldn't be shocked if this happened to you.

I am on the DDP for this Aug and when I made my ADR for CRT I needed to give them a cc# to hold the ADR. It will only be charged if I do not show or choose to not use my TC's for that meal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter