CRT changes-Disney Dining just called...

liznboys

DIS Veteran
We had a PS for lunch at CRT for Feb. 9th at 12 Noon. Disney dining just called me and said that they are not offering lunch for 12 Noon at all during our stay (Feb 6-18). I asked if they were extending the Princess breakfast (just like they did at Norway) or what, she didn't know, but she felt that was probably the case. She said the CRT lunch time will start at 1pm instead.

I wasn't upset or anything, we are flexible. :D We do like to eat lunch early though, so 1pm was too late for us. So then she offered me the Princess breakfast instead. I wasn't planning on doing it because I have 3 sons, and they have no interest in the Princesses. But I thought, what the heck! *I* like the princesses (and dh does too LOL) so I took the breakfast for Monday Feb. 7th at 11am (it will be our "lunch"). After I got off the phone, I announce to my older two boys (ages 5 and 3) that we would be eating with the Princesses!! 5 yr old got a silly grin on his face, covered his ears and ran away! LOL!!!!!!!! Dh was pleased though. ;) I have a feeling this breakfast is going to be interesting.... :teeth:

Anyhoo, just wanted to post this for anyone planning lunch at CRT this winter. :D

Oops ...there goes another family tradition. For perhaps 10 years we always had our first lunch at MK at CRT as soon as it opened.

I called for our PSs last week. The earliest PSs that was offered was around 1:00. Tried for another day and same result. Now I know why!!!

Thanks for the info.

I heard that they have extended the Princess Breakfast so the latest breakfast PS will be at 11:15am and lunch PS's are only available from 1pm-2:55pm.

Well that's a bummer about your lunch, but you'll have fun at the breakfast. DH will like Jasmine if she's there ;) LOL

Thanks Liznboys!!! I called and got the last seating for the 18th (EMH at MK). Pretty cool. Thanks again.

Holly-yep! ;)

Lisa-You're welcome! :D Yeah, I realized later after I posted this, that the change means that there are more times available now for people to get the Princess breakfast, so that's good news for everyone who needs to get it! :D

It also adds a nice option to have a late breakfast after "doing MK" for a few hours. My girls usually get hungry for lunch at 11:30 anyway!

Well I'm glad we just ate there last week -- 1 PM is too late for us also (though maybe if we had cinnamon rolls...). I like the princesses too , and am still trying to think of an "excuse" to accidentally eat at one of their breakfasts. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter